'16 and Pregnant' Star

I'm NOT Pregnant ... Period

3/3/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Whitney Purvis mug shot
"16 and Pregnant" star Whitney Purvis tells TMZ ... she DID swipe a pregnancy test off the shelf at a Walmart this week ... but says she's glad to report she's NOT with child.

TMZ broke the story ... the 20-year-old reality star was arrested in Georgia on Thursday when store security caught her smuggling a First Response preggo test into the women's restroom.

Purvis admits ... she did INTEND to use the test in the restroom ... but chickened out at the last minute and threw it away before she could pee on the stick.

Purvis explains, "My boyfriend was with me and he had money – but I didn’t want to freak him out. I was just being stupid with my decisions. I wish I would have handled the situation better."

The former MTV star was hauled to a nearby jail ... and released a short time later.

But before Purvis could go back to the store to legally purchase another test ... Mother Nature answered her question with a surprise visit from Aunt Flo.

Whitney's reaction -- "I was excited because I didn’t want another kid – I already have one.”

Purvis says she's learned her lesson -- noting, "I never will go back to jail or steal again in my life."

Liz

How about learning the lesson to use birth control???

Hisjules

test

bunny

Even the Dollar Tree sells pregnancy test.

Justin

mtv is an abomination of a tv station for producing shows like this and jersey shore...the M must now stand for morons because only morons watch these garbage shows.

BO HUNK

WTF is up with these pregnant teens being glorified on TV? Something is seriously wrong with our society. You people are helpless. Please STOP having kids as of TODAY. Especially these douchebag teenage girls. Teenage girls today are such losers. It's sad.

rose

Hope she steals some condoms next time.

O_o

thank GOD she's not preg again...that's all she needs is another life to ruin.

adrian

c

adrian

all you people need to get a life and stop talking smack to a person you dont even know. you guys are saying messed up things to this girl and its not even your business to say anything about her. who really cares if she ended up pregnant and starred on mtv, i smell jealousy and hate F all you guys! people make mistakes everyday and nobody is perfect so stop acting like it douchebags

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3