Christina Hendricks

My Phone Was HACKED ...

But Those Boobs Aren't Mine!

3/5/2012 4:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Hendricks nude photos?  Her cell phone was hacked.

Busy day in the world of naked photo leaks ... just hours after Olivia Munn's allegedly naked body hit the web, a set of pics has surfaced online showing what appears to be a topless Christina Hendricks ... but Hendricks' rep insists, the breasts aren't hers.

Christina's rep tells TMZ, the "Mad Men" star's phone WAS indeed hacked recently ... and multiple self-shots were stolen -- including several showing a busty Hendricks barely dressed, without make-up, presumably at home.

But the rep insists, the one topless picture -- purportedly showing the actress' bare ample bosom -- is NOT Christina. It's an impostor.

Christina's rep tells TMZ, she doesn't know who hacked her phone -- but the proper authorities have been notified and an investigation is underway.

0305_christina_hendricks_curves_footers

thejadedentrepreneur

Yeah, I saw the pics, they're totally her.

King Beef

I know the first thing I'm doing when I get home from work.

EatMe

I'm just grateful her boob pic didn't have her face attached. I'm getting pretty sick of that same weird body-snatcher-meets-stepford-wife expression she has on her face in every pic she poses for.

Darnell

DAMMIT!!!!

Kelly

Beautiful!!! If anyone knows anything about Mad Men, they will realize this is just one way to advertise for a show. Cant wait for Mad Men on March 25th.

mike

Curious does anyone at all buy her story??? who does she think she's fooling or convincing. If she said those pics were not her at all maybe just maybe there might be a shred of doubt (though not likely since the amount of redheads who look like that with her dimensions and face have got to be rare)

She looks stupid trying to convince us otherwise. Guess she has to protect her squeaky clean image. She's like dolly parton; her whole persona is around her being a big breasted women. She's trying to have it both ways; flaunt her figure and at the same time trying to pretend thats not all her. Sigh...shes acting like a tease. Now her shots got out and she's looking the idiot for trying to cover up something pretty damn obvious. Nobody is buying it. All the images are her except the one that actually shows something??? Right! Looks like a bigger moron instead of saying yes my phone was hacked and moving on gracefully; guess she's eager to ride her breasts through hollywood

Wish we had gotten more shots though besides a handful; no hope of new shots now.

Koz

Let us be the judge

pepsman

Ijust saw the pic.... and I got to say..... wow.....

Christina's Biggest Fan

Christina I love you so much. I wish you did not have to go through this so a horny guy like myself can look at your pictures and pretend to be Geoffrey Arrend by myself. But Thanks for your mistake it was of benefit for me since I have a huge boob fetish for you. I love how beautifully your nipples stretch out they clearly belong to you. Please don't deny your body cause its a God given gift keep showing what is your's with pride. Share with people like me, who could never have some one like you, but at least can now dream a fantasy. Your biggest fan.

RaffyBStatenIsland

If that's an impostor, tell us who she is and show us more of her!

I know, old joke: "There isn't a whole lot more of her to see!"

Stupid People Hater

They are hers. Not sure why she would deny it. They look good and this is great publicity.

jok

yes theyre chrisitna lying to us fappers!! i dont believe you hunny.

MiriamCats

She must really hate those boobs. Maybe she's trying to get money and compensate the lack of beauty on her breasts.

Rocco

WTF TMZ, a link is too much to ask?

Doofuses.