Young Buck

Shot at 11 Times

in Attempted Drive-by

3/4/2012 6:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0304_Young-Buck_getty_bn
A woman riding in the passenger seat of an SUV driven by Young Buck was shot in the shoulder early this morning when another car drove alongside and opened fire, but the rapper was unharmed ... this according to a local report.

The woman was treated and released according to WSMV in Nashville, TN. There was a third passenger in the vehicle who was also not injured.

The shooting occurred at approximately 3:30 AM, police told the television station.

Young Buck is from the area and was reportedly back in town for a music project.

onehunid

here is what nashville is about buck got lucky the streets arent nice out here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVYXM145AbM&context=C36f2a00ADOEgsToPDskITxeh4gdi-hrYU_92g1TvJ

Seldombinlaid

I'm thinking this is free advertising for them on here. Every week some Rapper I've never heard of gets something screwy that happens to them. But, because I don't know the person means nothing. I'm an old fart that doesn't like Rap Music.

Harold Melvin

yea that's ****ed up. probably just some haters, lots of people dont like him in nashville, i hear he has an attitude, but i see him almost everyday at his studio and he seems cool to me, people STOP HATING!

Seldombinlaid

Why can't this kind os stuff happen to Chipmunk Brown?

Tay Tay

How do you shoot 11 times and not hit a target? Better luck next time. I guess when thugs take each other out, the world would be a better place. We wouldn't have to worry about purse snatchers, drug peddlers and Idiots screaming at the top of their lungs thinking they are singing.

Steve

TMZ must be desperate. Who gives a **** about these thugs and the stupid **** they do and get involved in. Get a life.

InformationTrafficker

Seriously...

This nonsense needs to stop. Once you get to a certain level, the gangster bullsh_t needs to stop.

All you're doing is reinforcing negative stereotypes about yourselves and that industry.

Nevermind. It's not like this actually will be read or any attempts will be made to change said behaviour...

jim moore

to bad they missed

Billy

The shooter obviously sucks. And darn, they missed.

Archaic

Used her as a shield. LOL "I wanna live"!!!

bob

that jaundiced-eyed buck doesn't look so young to me

Sunshine

He was in the club with my babdy daddy (whom I won't mention cause he is the **** in the ville)anyway.. it was his baby moms that got hit.. He got haters in Cashville simple as that!

Marc

11 times? I cant beleive they missed. Darn.

Marc

I can't beleive this! (That they missed, Damn)

napalminam