Charlie Sheen & Denise Richards

Game On!

3/5/2012 3:00 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0305_charlie_sheen_PCNWhile his ex-wife Brooke Mueller deals with the fallout from her cocaine possession charges, Charlie Sheen reunited with his other ex-wife Denise Richards to attend their daughter Sam's soccer game in L.A. this weekend.

Besides their two daughters together, Denise also brought along her adopted daughter Eloise.

It's good to see Denise and Charlie on the same team.

Annie

Please stop using the term "adopted" when referencing her daughter Eloise. It's rude and disrespectful. This is her daughter, why do people have to constantly differentiate between her natural daughters and her adopted daughter? I am sure Denise does not introduce her to people at her "adopted" daughter and you should stop using that reference too.

pattycake

Seems weird to me that the girls are not anywhere near their dad. Looks like they prefer mom over dad. Don't worry Charlie, when they get older and need money for something they will be all over you.

Bongo

I'd like to be breastfed by Denise Richards.

Jay

Every photo I see of Denise annd the kids with Charlie, the girls stay AWAY from him, they are always near Denise away from him, I've read in the past Denise has said they are afraid of him, I undertand why, the guy isn't exactly good parent material. At least he is trying I guess. Denise is amazing the way she had dealt with this nutcase guy, a shame he didn't show her his true colors to begin with and she never would have gotten together with such an addicted kook, and would happily have had kids with someone else much more decent.

Renee

they're his best prop(s)

the real diva

Denise has alot of class. having put aside differences with a idiot like charlie to spend time with the kids.good to see the kids are being put first. charlie is and will always be a idiot. hopefully the girls turn out to be like their mom.when they grow up.

CC

The girls would look even sadder if they had to walk by their father......

leslie

IT IS GOOD WHEN DIVORCED PARENTS HAVE A GOOD FRIENDSHIP, FOR THE KIDS AS WELL AS FOR THE PARENTS. DENISE IS THE SWEET CALM WATERS THAT CHARLIE NEEDS. SHE LOVES HER KIDS AND TAKES GOOD CARE OF THEM.

jacksonfive210

I give alot of credit to charlie he said he was going to get sober and change for the better and he seems like he has so far. I remember everyone saying he wont last a week I hope he dies and even dr.drew had a special on him without ever talking to him and bashing him and what he was doing.I felt bad for him his drug dealer and all these hooker who dont even really know him put him on blast on tv. Charlie has gotton a new show, been in his all his kids life, hagning out with both his ex wives, trying to help brooke and her drug problem all while battle his demons him self.Charlie might relapse again I sure hope not but this past year he seems to be doing good and im proud of him. Alot of addicts would love to have a year sober. I hope charlie can fulfill his goal of having his all his kids and ex wives living right by him. Ps cant wait for the new show and love the direct tv commercial and I think it's great you can laugh at your self keep up the good work.

prameela

What

jen

awesome charlie, glad your spending time with your kids...hope this is a true comeback for you, miss you on tv, can;t wait for your new show, glad DR and you are being cool and doing whats right for the kids...good luck..hope you make it all the way....

RaffyBStatenIsland

I can see it now...

Denise: "Charlie, how is our team doing?"

Charlie: "Duh, winning!"

O_o

its good to see sheen at least pretending to be normal. fake it til ya make it buddy!

dallas

denise is a great mom.. good person.. charlie is fortunate to have her and their girls in his life.. she sees the good in charlie.. as he does in her.. good luck to yu all

Tweety

I'm really glad to see Charlie is doing well.... But I miss him on TV! Looking forward to the new show, Anger Management.
Always your fan Charlie... Tweety