« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Keyshawn Johnson

Lamar Odom Should Tell Mavs

to 'F**k' Themselves

3/5/2012 5:16 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0305_keyshawn_johnson_video
Former NFL stud Keyshawn Johnson knows what it's like to get jerked around by a coach ... and that's why he believes Lamar Odom should tell the Dallas Mavericks to EFF THEMSELVES for threatening to kick him down to the NBA Development League.

Johnson was out in L.A. this weekend when we asked how HE would handle the situation if a coach dropped him to the D-League in the middle of the season.

Without thinking twice, Key said ... "If I was him I'd ask for my release ... I'd tell 'em 'f*ck you' I'm asking for my release."

For the record, the Mavs reversed course and pulled Odom back on to the team this weekend after making the D-League announcement ... and he played pretty well.

But Key doesn't think the team should've made the announcement in the first place ... telling us, "[Lamar] can play ... I don't know what the problem is ... maybe he's just homesick."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JUstin

I think it's best to keep quiet if you really don't know anything about sports . Lamar went away to take care of his dad , and when a player takes that much time off , the team sends him off to the minors to get his feet under him . Baseball does the same thing...BOY , People are just too jealous of each other nowadays..lol

Rm

How bout people know the actual rules before commenting. An NBA team CANNOT force a NBA player with more than 2 yrs experience without his consent. I guess if anyone knows about whining and crying to teams it Keyshawn. How bout you guys at TMZ leave the sport news to the professionals!

barbiemacs

Hes waiting for Kloe to shoot for him...she has his balls...bahahahaha!!

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

You'd tell them "f*ck you, I'm asking for my release" and they'd tell you "denied - f*ck YOU, son, we own your black ass".
Cue the violins, roll end credits...

truth hurts

As a Dallasite, Lamar's presence has been very underwhelming.

Shag

Yea, that's right, follow this arrogant egomanic's advice and get blacklisted from the league. I like Lamar, but he's had his lackluster periods, before and with the Lakers. He didn't want to be in Dallas, and his heart wasn't in it, and it showed.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3