Kim Kardashian

I'll DOUBLE The Value

of Wedding Gifts for Charity

3/5/2012 6:19 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0305_kim_invite_EX-02
Kim Kardashian
is keeping the blender and the gravy boat, but she's donating twice what she snagged in wedding gifts to a really good charity ... TMZ has learned.

We obtained a letter -- sent to every guest at the Kim K/Kris Humphries wedding. Kim says, "I would like to thank you for your generous and thoughtful wedding gift. It has taken me some time to pull everything together but I wanted to let you know that the money for every gift received by me at my wedding has been donated to the Dream Foundation ..."

Sources tell us ... Kim estimates the total cash value of the all the gifts to be around $100k, but she's cut a check for twice that amount to the Dream Foundation.

Bottom line -- the Dream Foundation gets a lot of cash, and Kim can still make a mean margarita.

1021_kris_kim_wedding_footer

su

that way, the C U N T can deduct the 200k from her taxes. again, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Daumier

Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait!!!!! Please, please, please California Justice Sysem, PLEASE let the cameras in the court room!!!! Seriously. The Kardashians won't mind a bit. They want the world to know....

Daumier

You know what? If KK wanted to be truly generious she would have just let the Dream Foundation send the thank you. But as typical she just had to put her self first...errrrr.... on "TOP".

jarrod_sinclair@yahoo.com

This totally sucked.Greed...Greed...even business has NO! shame..How much do you really things back to the public.We are not that stupid.This makes my blood boil

jarrod_sinclair@yahoo.com

This make even the media look sicko.

stevie

she needs to return the gifts. she has no class!

MexiMimi

This is such BS. She should have just given the gifts back. She scores doubly now. 1st she gets to keep these gifts and 2nd she gets a tax break for her donation. Doesn't take a genius to figure out. I'd believe in her sincerity if she had given the gifts back and made the donation.

Roni Mist

OMG YOU PATHETIC PERSON!!!!!!
Enough already with this wedding or should I say PRODUCTION... Does anyone else hear the song.....can't buy me love.....hahahahahahahah

Jess

kim should have given the gifts back, she had a wedding gift registry so she knows where the gifts came from she can return the gifts to the store and then donate that money to charity. or she could have donate the gifts to charitys, and the charitys could sell the gifts to raise money. but the fact is that on the registry was stuff that only she wanted kris probably didnt choose anything, so she is going to keep it because she wanted it all and she is greedy

Trish

If the gifts were 100k and she donated 200k how is it twice the value if she kept the gifts????? She would have donated technically only 100k because she kept them.Another thing is she just did this because Team Humphries made it clear he was bringing the gifts up in court and felt they should go back to the people who kindly purchased them.This is another PR stunt and I'm sooooooo sick of this mess!!

Betty

Check out this site: http://www.athletepromotions.com/celebrity-appearance-booking-request.php?SpName=Kim%20Kardashian

Information from the site:

"Booking Kim Kardashian for Speaking Engagements and Corporate Appearances"

"This inquiry form is for PAID corporate appearances, speaking engagements and endorsements only. Due to the volume of emails and calls, we will not respond to inquiries related to autograph requests, donations, non-paying charity events or personal messages to athletes."

Way to go Kim! Make sure you get paid and then turn it around to try to make people think you really care.

WhatEver

The right thing to do was to return the gifts. I sure her friends/family spent some big bucks on them. She was too greedy to have her assistants to return them? Again I don't think she gave the amount of money she claims she gave to chairty in lieu of return the gifts. DO THE RIGHT THING KIM, RETURN the RING and GIFTS!

WhatEver

I doubt that Kim gave double the amount to charity! Where's the evidence? I'm not taking her word on this...sounds like BS to me!

danny

Best of both, keep the gifts and get a tax deduction for donating to her own charity. She is one shifty shank.

kulz

So she does something nice, and still u talk ****. get a life