Kim Kardashian

I'll DOUBLE The Value

of Wedding Gifts for Charity

3/5/2012 6:19 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0305_kim_invite_EX-02
Kim Kardashian
is keeping the blender and the gravy boat, but she's donating twice what she snagged in wedding gifts to a really good charity ... TMZ has learned.

We obtained a letter -- sent to every guest at the Kim K/Kris Humphries wedding. Kim says, "I would like to thank you for your generous and thoughtful wedding gift. It has taken me some time to pull everything together but I wanted to let you know that the money for every gift received by me at my wedding has been donated to the Dream Foundation ..."

Sources tell us ... Kim estimates the total cash value of the all the gifts to be around $100k, but she's cut a check for twice that amount to the Dream Foundation.

Bottom line -- the Dream Foundation gets a lot of cash, and Kim can still make a mean margarita.

1021_kris_kim_wedding_footer

RedWineMomma

not only can she make a "mean margarita", but now she gets a $200K tax write off using other people's money!
what a piece of work!
ALL gifts should've been returned, END OF STORY!

jason

who cares what this woman does. wish she would just go away. isn't there an island she can buy and live on away from the rest of us?

aperture

Please go away.

Who donates to charity, then sends out a press release to prove it? BTW, donations to charity are tax-deductible, returning gifts is not.

ManiacalZebra

If I had given that freeloader a gift for her sham wedding, I'd want it back, not charitable donations that her PR people would have instructed her to give anyway.

Xyzzyx

Brilliant (NOT). KK gets the tax deduction for the donation AND keeps the gifts! Who's being fooled here? The givers are still out the $ for the gifts and have nothing to show for it.

Nunya

this heffa is months too late with this foolishness..wedding - fake - generosity - fake - azz - FAKE!

Seldombinlaid

This is the last Piss Princess article I'm reading. She just needs to disappear. Where's Eddie Munster when I need her?

cjs

So SHE gets the write off and the guests don't. SO stupid this gal is and a PHONY !

Alex

This useless **** probably just used money she got from endorsing harmful products that don't work. Dirty money.

ME

B.F.D...she made millions from her sham of a wedding, and is only doing this as a token jesture as a public relation way to try and help her image, so she can continue to pimp out her name to make millions more....GREEDY B*tch

Kammy

You said the marriage was legit Kim, so why doesn't Kris get an equal say on how the wedding gifts should be handled? Last that I checked it was his wedding too. Sorry Kim, it's just too late. You can serve food at a homeless shelter or go to Haiti or give money to charity but none of these PR moves will help now. The Kardashians like Kate Gosselin have totally jumped the shark. You will never get it back, so time to move on now....

TJ

The Dream Foundation? Sounds like The Human Fund... totally fake.

Simone

It's my understanding that Kris wanted to return the gifts, but, since filing for divorce, she has acted as though he had no right to them. This is clearly her way of trying to appear like the good guy, when we all know she's far from it.

FLO

Tell me if this is right,so KK gets twice the tax write off, gets to keep all the tax free gifts and Kris Hump-me gets screwed again.

nisiek

Considering how she made millions off of this sham wedding/marriage it means nothing, btw I thought she did this months ago, sorry not impressed you are still extremely selfish and pathetic.