Snooki's Ex

I Don't REALLY Wish Death Upon Snooki's Fetus

3/5/2012 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_nib24grl_0_dzg9jrm9
Snooki's ex-BF Emilio Masella says he's just a schmuck who misspoke when he wished a "miscarriage" on the MTV star ... but says he still HOPES TO GOD she's not really pregnant.

Emilio just called in to "TMZ Live" to explain himself ... saying, "What I meant by the statement was that I hope she doesn’t have the child. I just hope the test was wrong ... I think she's too young. I don’t think this kid is in it for her."

He continued, "If she's pregnant with this kid I guess I can't associate with her."

Promise?

RaineeDrops

He saw the reaction over night to his strong uncalled for words wishing a miscarriage on her, and instead of owning up to it on TMZ live, he tried to twist and then make it appear like TMZ twisted his words to ruin their credibility, all he did though was just validate that he has no credibility and is a jerk.

He used the word miscarriage, and there are consequences to what you say, he was a jerk for wishing death on a baby or wishing she would lose her unborn child.

He is trying to deflect and back pedal now. He's a jerk.

J.C.

So sad that trash like her can procreate.

Utazdevl

Why are we giving this cretan a microphone or public forum to speak? I am certainly no Snooki supporter, but why on earth is this guy getting his 15 minutes of fame now?

Miss Greta

What he meant was he hopes the baby is born full term and healthy, but Snooki dies from complications of childbirth, like in the old days :D

Bongo

I sure wouldn't want it made public that I put my pole in that scuzzy thing.

V Kint

Why does it so often seem like the people who probably shouldn't even have children, have the most children?

www.hairclub.com

We all know she is NOT pregnant. This is just plot for her show. Signed, Snooki's Uterus.

Kari

Please stop giving this disturbed loser any more publicity.

BW

I feel sorry for the kid, can you imagine
how it will turn out. NOT GOOD

Ozzie X

TMZ scraping the bottom of the barrel.

RaineeDrops

It was heartless of him to wish death upon an innocent baby. I do hope the doctors/nurses checks this baby for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

Both Snooki and this Emilio lack a filter.

Celebrities Suck

TMZ I don't know what's more appalling this losers comment or you guys giving him publicity when he's a no body who's looking for his 15 min of fame. Who cares what he said, have you ever heard of Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me? Grow up!

Cricket

Of course this guy is an idiot, look where he came from. Has this show produced any genius that I don't know about? Just checking, because I don't watch. How about quit covering these idiots. Makes them think people give a ****. I have more interest in Harvey's big toe.

Happy

Rush Jr. Why is this piehole- well never,mind. Another jerkoff!

ummm?!

He needs to stop talking. It shows how uneducated he really is.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments