Snooki's Ex

I Don't REALLY Wish Death Upon Snooki's Fetus

3/5/2012 2:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0_nib24grl_0_dzg9jrm9
Snooki's ex-BF Emilio Masella says he's just a schmuck who misspoke when he wished a "miscarriage" on the MTV star ... but says he still HOPES TO GOD she's not really pregnant.

Emilio just called in to "TMZ Live" to explain himself ... saying, "What I meant by the statement was that I hope she doesn’t have the child. I just hope the test was wrong ... I think she's too young. I don’t think this kid is in it for her."

He continued, "If she's pregnant with this kid I guess I can't associate with her."

Promise?

AFTRA

Daaaaahhhh

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

I still don't get what's wrong with what he said.
The last thing this world needs is the cast of Jersey Shore breeding.

the real diva

i'm beginning to to think Harvey and the rest of TMZ. have become a fan of this loser. to have all these posts about him on here . Harvey is probaly a big Snooki fan too. time to forget about these losers and bring us some real stories Harvey, and Tmz.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

She can't even take care of herself, with the exception of spending her money on idiotic things. How will she take care of a baby? This kid lost the mommy lottery big time.

What usually happens with people like this is after the baby is born they trot themselves out like pure innocent parents of the year instead of the gutter-crawling party pigs they really are. Then the media says things like "Awww look at glowing new mom Snooki with her angel. Don't they look angelic?" Meanwhile she's already got the nanny full time so she can go whoring & puking around like the old days. I won't buy her Snow White mother bit even for a second.

GRYFFINDOR!

She might be a great mom, quit being so mean everyone! Just because you see someone on TV, it doesn't mean you know them.

dd

LIAR!

Cathy

I can't believe how man-scaped this douchbag is. He even has eyelash extensions for Pete's sake!!!

HermesHeiress

He has the hollywood duck lips.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

"Associate" is Jersey-speak for "*********", right?

wiptidoo

This drag queen is a nobody, stop giving him attention and maybe he will go away.

Regina

Ummm, when you wish for someone to have a miscarriage, that means that you want the unborn baby inside of her to die. Why is he objecting so much, could he be the baby's daddy???

Sam Karr

this guy really thinks he's a celebrity?? He never even had 1 minute of fame. You're the dingleberry hanging off of a Z-lister.

jacksonfive210

It's funny alot of people bashing him for saying I wish she has a miscarriage where the same people yeasterday saying the samething haha. To be honest I hope she doesn't have a miscarriage but she seems to have known she might be prego for alittle while and has been photographed drinking. I really hope the baby doesn't have fetal alcohol syndrome because drinking in the first 3 months of pregnancy is VERY harmful. Snooki needs to grow the f up thank god she has some money and seems to be close to her family so she can hire help and can have her parents help and teach her how to be a good mother. Snooki is 24 going on 6 and she needs to grow up and become very mature asap thank god her bf ( if he is the father) seems to be somewhat normal. I do feel bad for her kid because they are going to be teased about their mother and are going to hear about some of things snooki has said on tv. Good luck baby Snooki I do feel sorry for you

honesty

At one time he claimed he might be the father. This whole group is just morally sick.

Areader

Bad job of back peddling!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments