Snooki's Ex-Boyfriend

I Hope She Miscarries

3/5/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Emilio Masella doesn't think the world is ready for Snooki spawn
Snooki
's ex-boyfriend Emilio Masella doesn't think the world is ready for Snooki spawn ... including Snooki herself -- telling TMZ, "I hope for her sake ... not to be rude or anything ... but I hope she has a miscarriage."

Emilio tells us he does believe Snooki will eventually be a good mother -- but insists ... there's no way in fist-pumping hell she's ready for it now.

According to Emilio, Snooki has always been flippant about having kids ... and never really grasped the gravity of being pregnant -- "When I was with her, she said she wanted twins. She would always say 'Let’s have twins.'"

Emilio says, "I would def recommend her to get a paternity test to see who the father is because I’m sure there are other subjects" -- adding, "Vinny could easily be the father."

As for how Snooki and BF Jionni's relationship will pan out on her new spin-off show -- Emilio thinks the two will get married ... but Snook will "pull a Kim Kardashian."

Emilio says, Snooks is "going to have the baby and break up with him right after."

update_bar
Cease and desist letters don't scare Emilio -- turns out Snooki's lawyers secretly threatened to sue him LAST MONTH if he ever offended Snooki in the media again ... clearly, he wasn't intimidated.

0302_snooki_old_ways_footer

Shana

If this worthless piece of crap ever has a child, I hope he remembers how he wished this baby dead. This is an EVIL, SICK, DERANGED dope!!!

thestupid

If that little prick was in front of me he would be picking his teeth off the ground. White trash piece of ****. I hope someone beats his ass and puts him in the hospital.

Lori

This guy wishes a litte baby to die?? That's discusting. What a JERK!

RaineeDrops

How would he feel if someone would say something so cruel to his mother, to his sister?

Wishing a baby would die just because you don't like it's mother or feel she is mature enough to raise a baby?

I don't agree with Snooki's lifestyle (the alcoholic like drinking, the reckless sex, the self indulgence) but I'd never wish such a thing on any expecting mother.

I think the baby should be checked for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome though. (If she is over 3 months old, she was making appearances at New Years Eve, was she drinking then and if so for how long while not knowing or while knowing?)

This Emilio guy is a jerk for saying something so careless and reckless.

THAT IS A LIVE LITTLE HUMAN BEING YOU ARE WISHING DEATH UPON!

RaineeDrops

Hey Jerk!
If you got someone pregnant, how would you feel if someone wished your baby would die? How would you feel if your sister was carrying a baby and said that? How would you feel if you had a girlfriend who became pregnant and someone wished her a miscarriage? How would you feel that someone was hoping you would lose your own child?

THINK before you spew such vile.

Holly

I hate Jersey Shore and am definitely no fan of Snooki but this guy really needs to engage his brain before opening his mouth. What a friggin horrible example these no marks are setting for young people. Enough MTV

Penelope

why oh why would you put these horrible comments from a no-name ex-boyfriend of this girl on this site? I am holding my 2 week old granddaughter right now and wondering how any one could wish an infant or fetus dies. Terrible to quote this piece of ****. I hope someone rips that disgusting pierced tongue out of his disgusting puss. If Snooki proves to be a terrible Mom, then the courts will take over and get her away from the offensive creature. At the very least, perhaps her adopted parents would love to have another chance at raising a child. I would take the baby as well as many many childless couples. Don't blame the baby. Let's see how MTV handles this. If they had any sense of decency they would cancel the show as well as their Teen Mom show.

Penelope

Okay TMZ, enough of non celebrity news and Monday morning headline news about a nobody, no name piece of **** wishing death upon a fetus. Where are the celebs? Where's the photo of Brad and Angie at the McDonalds drive thru the other day?You need to hire better gossip chasers as your site has gone straight down the **** hole in the last month. There might be 1 celebrity story for every 10 stories you have on here. After that filthy headline, about a piece of jersey **** wanting a baby dead...removing TMZ from "Favorites"...No celebrity news here to read over your early morning coffee.

Marvin

So Wrong.

Keyser Söze

LOL... Wow. That guy's for real? Actually wishing his ex miscarried?!

Seriously, that is some straight-up-Nazi-evil sh*t right there. You may not like the girl, but wishing to her the worst thing, next to rape, to happen to any woman? That's sincerely demonic... and hilarious|

LMAO... man, that dude just brought the world 'douchebag' to a whole new level.

Seldombinlaid

Wishing death on a little one? This guys a real catch. Like ZERO

YouDontSay

Montrose died...some respect...where??

Nicoleasm

I don't think she's ready either, but shes way into adulthood now(atleast physically), and miscarriage is not the solution. That would be devastating for anyone. She just needs a lot of help and the baby possibly needs a lot of caring family around him or her

campy

lmao..."Hey not to be rude or anything, but I hope your baby dies."

Vinny

i agree we dont need any more snookis either. but to wish death on a baby is wrong and plus dude looks like he gay anywa and also looks alot like kid from kid-n-play and thats not saying much.