Snooki's Ex-Boyfriend

I Hope She Miscarries

3/5/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Emilio Masella doesn't think the world is ready for Snooki spawn
Snooki
's ex-boyfriend Emilio Masella doesn't think the world is ready for Snooki spawn ... including Snooki herself -- telling TMZ, "I hope for her sake ... not to be rude or anything ... but I hope she has a miscarriage."

Emilio tells us he does believe Snooki will eventually be a good mother -- but insists ... there's no way in fist-pumping hell she's ready for it now.

According to Emilio, Snooki has always been flippant about having kids ... and never really grasped the gravity of being pregnant -- "When I was with her, she said she wanted twins. She would always say 'Let’s have twins.'"

Emilio says, "I would def recommend her to get a paternity test to see who the father is because I’m sure there are other subjects" -- adding, "Vinny could easily be the father."

As for how Snooki and BF Jionni's relationship will pan out on her new spin-off show -- Emilio thinks the two will get married ... but Snook will "pull a Kim Kardashian."

Emilio says, Snooks is "going to have the baby and break up with him right after."

update_bar
Cease and desist letters don't scare Emilio -- turns out Snooki's lawyers secretly threatened to sue him LAST MONTH if he ever offended Snooki in the media again ... clearly, he wasn't intimidated.

0302_snooki_old_ways_footer

D-INCARNATION

He's right, women go nuts after they give birth, she'll be throwing fry pans at him every time the thing starts screaming....

Tom C.

Wait a minute, wait a minute...how could this girl be Snooki's ex-boyfriend? I call bogus on the whole story now. You couldn't even get "ex-girlfriend" right, it's obviously a female in the picture...sparkling earrings and necklace, and having that tongue-ring is totally a female only thing anymore.

Pogue Mahone

That's just heartless, cruel,and mean to wish that someone miscarries, that is to say, that their baby DIES. That's just mean, no matter who it is!!

LisaL

WTF kind of moron would wish someone to have a miscarriage??
As someone who has had multiple m/c... UGH the ignorance of that statement just upsets me so much.

DonutWars.com

Can we give New Jersey to Canada?

cjs

So this is a cropped pic right ? There HAS to be a Carmen Miranda headpiece with all of his grandmas jewelry on right?

Boys.. MAN up and stop wearing all of this nonsensical jewelry.

abby

What a s***bag.

Zambonie

Classy

Kelly

Not to be rude, but seriously is he the only one who thinks a miscarriage could be the best thing for all concerned?

Celebrities Suck

NY guys are by far on the top line of being metro-sexual.... Look at this douche bags eye eye brows.... I don't get why men thing this looks good? Makes men look like drag queen! Just sayin!

Celebrities Suck

NY guys are by far on the top line of being metro-sexual.... Look at this douche bags eyebrows.... I don't get why men think this looks good? Makes men look like drag queen! Just sayin!

tgrfan42069

he just mad cause he aint the dad...he is thinking of all the money that will flow in

dd

No wonder you got dumped stupid ass!

Samm

As much as I hate Jersey Shore and Snooki and dred the thought of a mini Snooki around NO ONE in their right mind should ever say something like that! If you have to start a sentence with "I'm not trying to come off rude" than you shouldn't say it! If she really is pregnant, she is taking responsibility for her actions instead of getting an abortion which is a whole lot more than most people can say. Motherhood can bring out the best in people. And who cares if she doesn't end up with the father?! I've seen more nurturing single parents who put everything they have into their children while couples fight, divorce and put their children through hell! Shut up if you have nothing to do with this kid!

Heather

I would NEVER wish miscarriage on anyone..I don't care who they are, it's a baby! I had a miscarriage and it was the most devastating painful moment of my life..