Snooki's Ex-Boyfriend

I Hope She Miscarries

3/5/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Emilio Masella doesn't think the world is ready for Snooki spawn
Snooki
's ex-boyfriend Emilio Masella doesn't think the world is ready for Snooki spawn ... including Snooki herself -- telling TMZ, "I hope for her sake ... not to be rude or anything ... but I hope she has a miscarriage."

Emilio tells us he does believe Snooki will eventually be a good mother -- but insists ... there's no way in fist-pumping hell she's ready for it now.

According to Emilio, Snooki has always been flippant about having kids ... and never really grasped the gravity of being pregnant -- "When I was with her, she said she wanted twins. She would always say 'Let’s have twins.'"

Emilio says, "I would def recommend her to get a paternity test to see who the father is because I’m sure there are other subjects" -- adding, "Vinny could easily be the father."

As for how Snooki and BF Jionni's relationship will pan out on her new spin-off show -- Emilio thinks the two will get married ... but Snook will "pull a Kim Kardashian."

Emilio says, Snooks is "going to have the baby and break up with him right after."

update_bar
Cease and desist letters don't scare Emilio -- turns out Snooki's lawyers secretly threatened to sue him LAST MONTH if he ever offended Snooki in the media again ... clearly, he wasn't intimidated.

0302_snooki_old_ways_footer

Kelly

Snooki should have an abortion if she's going to give birth to a child with fetal alcohol syndrome. The child would be better off. I think that's what he's saying and he makes a good point.

ariana

i love reliable sources...this was very informative thanks Emilio, now i know how this whore will be riding the money train for the next year

IceGypsy

What a Pig!! I don't care who she is, you don't wish that heartache on any woman!!

Fel

I do not agree about this miscarriage, but I DO agree with the paternity because well Vinny or even possibly Mike could be the father, you never know!

Alex

I agree with him.

Nikkidiva

Let's assume that the classless Snooki is a product of her environment. In that case, the most honorable thing to do would be to put that baby up for adoption and give it to people who want it for itself and not as a accessory for her sleazy life.

Nisiek

Having miscarried more than once that is the most despicable thing anyone could wish on anybody, I am not crazy about Snooki reproducing but maybe motherhood will slow down her partying and the father will be responsible, sometimes it only takes one parent who is loving and responsible, let's hope it works out but you don't wish miscarrying/death on anyone or any fetus. That is just evil.

Moonwalk

What the hell is the matter with you people? First you hate Snooki and wish that somebody will kill the entire Jersey Cast the next minute your defending her and saying that this guy is a douche bag because he said these things while you guys said it a week ago. America = Filled with a bunch of retarded hypocrites

Bri

Your just jealous cuz she dumped yo ass and jionni is 100000x hotter then u... Boo how get a grip, stop sucking off her for fame. Get a life, and a job wouldn't hurt either.

whatEVA

thats so bad, we may not like Snooki, but its wrong to wish that on anybody

Cindy

Unless the woman is a meth-head, wishing a miscarriage on anybody is disgusting! Too bad his Mom didn't miscarry him! What a ****.

buzz kill

Snookie is like the town bicycle, everybody rides it but nobody wants it.

Shannon

Come on the way Snooki is she probley would miscarrie it or with all the drinking she does the baby will be born with a birthefect. I feel sorry for the baby though for having a mother like Snooki

Comelia

Wow what an ass. Who the **** wishes that on someone!! A friend lost her first baby. That was the biggest heartbreak I've ever witnessed in my life and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Damn It Man

Not particularly a fan of anyone on this show, but that was still a terrible thing to say.