'Growing Pains' Star

Kirk Cameron is DEAD WRONG

on Gay Rights

3/5/2012 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0305-tracey_kirk_BN_01
Tracey Gold is neither sharing the laughter nor the love with her former "Growing Pains" co-star Kirk Cameron after he blasted gay people on CNN.

Gold went to her Twitter page last night ... and posted, "I am a strong supporter of the #LGBT Community, and I believe in equal rights for all. #NOH8 #LOVE."

In fact, the image on Gold's Twitter page is a photo from the pro-gay rights NOH8 campaign.

As we previously reported, Kirk ignited a firestorm Friday night when he appeared on "Piers Morgan" and said, "I think [homosexuality is] ... unnatural. I think that it's detrimental, and ultimately destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization."

0305_growing_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kelly

Thank you Tracey! I love you! Thank you thank you for speaking back to loonies like Kirk! Tracey Gold can come to my house for pizza any time she likes!

mannequin

Agree to disagree, like big kids. Also, it's WRONG to paint eyebrows.

Denver

It's no secret that Cameron is bat guano nuts.

Delaware D

Kirk's views are very outdated, no doubt. But he is just a former TV actor. Who cares what he thinks?? Lets focus our attention on tools like Rick Santorum - who have the same beliefs as Kirk Cameron - and is RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!! Let's not lose focus, America!

TheMarshmallowMan

Right on Tracey

awards

Can everyone/anyone have an opinion? You don't have to agree or even listen to them...eh?

ohboy

I belive in the natural order of things. Take that from it what you will. But same sex relations has never been natural. We're born with opposite genitalia for a reason, and that's to procreate. If "homosexuality" was natural, then we'd all be hermaphrodites by way of evolution.

alex

Everyone has an opinion (as this site demonstrates) and even if I completely disagree with Mr Cameron, he is stating his opinion based on his religious beliefs. I have to respect that and also respect Ms Gold. I just hate to see KC take such heat for publicly stating his religious beliefs.... why is it we feel so free to massacre Christian (albeit very conservative Christian)ideology yet are, oh so not going there, with other religions? I don't get it.

James R. - Los Angeles

"My Name Is Earl" is a funny show.

JayTee

Yes now that I know this my life is complete. -_-

Seriously people need to get over themselves if homos are that insecure that you constantly need people telling you they are ok with your life choices then that just proves Kirk is right that you know your behavior is wrong and unnatural deep down inside.

Say It Isn't So

As if Tracy Gold isn't a looney herself. Talk about "issues"--the girl's got more than People Magazine. The man spoke his mind, just as everyone else has a right to do. Can't those that don't agree just "agree to disagree" and move on? I happen to be a Christian and agree with him. He wasn't rude or nasty about it, he answered honestly, pulling from his heart and his faith. Doesn't mean you have to agree and be nasty when you don't. LOVE.PEACE.CHICKEN GREASE :p

Mike

Where do you draw the line? Should brothers and sisters be able to marry? An old man marry a child? How about marrying 2,3,4 people at once? Can a man marry his dog? Why should there be any limits? Equal rights for all. If you don't agree, you are a bigot.

Proud2BAmerican

NOH8 works BOTH ways! It's not fair to hate Kirk Cameron for his opinion and lifestyle choice! So sick of the hypocritical one sided political correctness nonsense!

Phreaky

What's really funny is reports keep coming out that Kirk is a closeted gay person, in fact, one website says he was picking up men in Griffin Park in Los Angeles and having sex with them in his car.
Just saying... he doth protest too much.

troy

Why do people get upset when someone points out the facts? Homosexuality is a choice, no one is born homosexual. You choose who you sleep with, outside of prison. By definition, the homosexual is abnormal as the heterosexual lifestyle is the norm. It's amazaing that homosexuals demand everyone on earth be tolerant of their gross/abnormal lifestyle but they themselves are the most intolerant people when someone calls out their choice of lifestyle.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments