'Growing Pains' Star

Kirk Cameron is DEAD WRONG

on Gay Rights

3/5/2012 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0305-tracey_kirk_BN_01
Tracey Gold is neither sharing the laughter nor the love with her former "Growing Pains" co-star Kirk Cameron after he blasted gay people on CNN.

Gold went to her Twitter page last night ... and posted, "I am a strong supporter of the #LGBT Community, and I believe in equal rights for all. #NOH8 #LOVE."

In fact, the image on Gold's Twitter page is a photo from the pro-gay rights NOH8 campaign.

As we previously reported, Kirk ignited a firestorm Friday night when he appeared on "Piers Morgan" and said, "I think [homosexuality is] ... unnatural. I think that it's detrimental, and ultimately destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization."

0305_growing_footer

Paul

Kirk, Fantastic. Thanks for standing up and not "gowing with the flow". We have had enough of this politically correct statement nonsenses.

Shelly

Thank you Kirk. It's wonderful to see a brother in Christ stand up for what is right!

The Bible states:
1.“If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination.” (Leviticus 20:13)

2.“Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived, neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.” (1 Corinthians 6:9-11)

Kirk, too many Christians buckle to the pressures of this world. We must have more Christians, like you, to stand up for what they know is right by God's standards not society.

Tray

I think that GLADD and whoever is offended by Kirk Camerons own truth is bad for this society. Forcing a person to agree with your beliefs is dangerous to a society. He was brave to speak his on opinion within a society that is attempting to bully people into believing and accepting homosexuality. As a African-American woman I don't care what race of people don't like me F'em. The gay community should focus on more complex battles and not worry about how a individual feels about them and what they tweet. Your battle will never be won thinking so petty. At the end of the day you're not gonna be able to change how a person feels. Basically, let me see your face card and keep it moving. Fortunately the gay community doesn't have to fight for freedom, lynches, slavery, to be allowed to vote, use certain bathrooms etc. So focus on the marriage battle.

Danny

Cammeron is not wrong he is going by what the bible says..

nikki

OMG he is allowed an opinion isnt he. I personally dont agree with him I dont care who gets married, but this guy is allowed his opinion this is rubbish he is copping so much crap... should he have lied

Marie

jujubee: 7 minutes ago
since most of the angry gays and gay supporters on here clearly don't even follow a religion, why on earth would u care if you could be married or not? That just doesn't even make sense. You want to be joined using a sacred ceremony created by a God you don't believe in?
------------------------------------------------------------
Some homosexuals are very spiritual. They go to church and read their Bible and pray to God and follow Jesus' life lessons and donate to charities. Their sex life is between them and God. Heterosexuals have no rights to bully them and make them feel less like God's children. It's not fair.

MC

Obviously Tracey is a lot more sensible than Kirk.

JoeyBagOfDonuts

Like Kirk, Tracy has a right to voice her belief. Kirk did not call on people to hurt or malign any gay person. He just stated his belief. He didn't say let's boycott all things gay. It was GLAAD that called for retaliation to one man's believes. Freedom of speech is a good thing let it reign!

The Gay Nazis For Jesus

Here is a man that reads the bible and has all the f@*king answers. Jerry Falwell thought the same way and he died a miserable charlatan.

Bret

I suppose the Act of Sin, Compromising of Sin and the pressure to Accept an ongoing agenda is what's in these days, while following the truth of the Bible, which by the way, no one has ever proven wrong is outdated. Stand me on the side of outdated, because in the end, my life will eternally be (in)dated with God.

Mymieke

Cameron is entitled to his opinion. Last I heard, this is still a free country.

Sioban

It's laughable at times like this that Americans call USA the greatest nation in the world. You've got freedom of expression, right?! Well, sure, as long as people's opinions match your own. What happened to the Dixie Chicks when Natalie Maines openly disapproved of George Bush was just as appalling as the venom being spewed at Kirk Cameron for expressing his religious beliefs.

Sioban

I really think it's time that the homosexual community and its supporters accept that there will always be people who are not okay with homosexuality, based on their religious beliefs or basic human anatomy and reproduction. The words 'ultimately destructive' and 'detrimental' may have been a little harsh, but is Kirk lobbying to have gay marriage banned??? Is he one of the so-called Christians holding signs that read 'God hates ***s'? Nope. He simply doesn't approve of it and that's his right. He wouldn't be one of the insecure teenagers persecuting and bullying gay teens in high school, college, at work. Kirk's not the only one who doesn't approve of it. Both sides need to just the let other be as long as no one is persecuting the other. GLAAD and its supporters are trying to promote acceptance and tolerance? They need to stop jumping on everyone who doesn't support them. Tracy Morgan was far more hateful during his stand-up rant than Kirk would ever be.

The Neko Nation

It's her right to disagree with him as it is his right to have his own beliefs. If people would stop trying to force others to think the way they want people to think or force them to accept them then there wouldn't be this problem.

Malin

I idolize Kirk Cameron! I only hope and pray that my Lord and Savior finds me a husband like him one day. I can't STAND nasty gaywads! Super YUCKY! My Church preaches love and acceptance for all, EXCEPT FOR the homos! I find peace in knowing that I can blow my cousin in the back of his el Camino and snort lines of crystal meth off of his ----. I will still recieve the golden ticket to Heaven, because I'm not GAY! Praise sweet white baby Jesus! I HEART KIRK!