'Growing Pains' Star

Kirk Cameron is DEAD WRONG

on Gay Rights

3/5/2012 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0305-tracey_kirk_BN_01
Tracey Gold is neither sharing the laughter nor the love with her former "Growing Pains" co-star Kirk Cameron after he blasted gay people on CNN.

Gold went to her Twitter page last night ... and posted, "I am a strong supporter of the #LGBT Community, and I believe in equal rights for all. #NOH8 #LOVE."

In fact, the image on Gold's Twitter page is a photo from the pro-gay rights NOH8 campaign.

As we previously reported, Kirk ignited a firestorm Friday night when he appeared on "Piers Morgan" and said, "I think [homosexuality is] ... unnatural. I think that it's detrimental, and ultimately destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization."

0305_growing_footer

Rex

His opinion. They asked him - he told them. Nothing wrong or right about it.

Beth

Stand your ground Kirk! It's not right that gays should be sent to an eternity of torment because the world has been lulled into a state of thinking no sin exists. It does exist everywhere. All sin is wrong and punishable by Hell. Wake up people or continue to be Satan's puppets. Don't say I didn't tell you so, when you are standing before God's judgement.

luv2luv

I agree with this guy he makes a lot of since and I oppose gay everything sodome and gaga MORE... Amerikkka is full of idiots and did we not as kids bully and shame homos so why now are we letting them tell us what to do.. really get ya life

smartaleck

well can even describe them since gay means full of joy and these people are full of something else.. the other word I would not dirty my birth given title of man in latin (homme) to a contraction word.. but it is abnormal if many feel is not .. most are looking for the end of the world and this can be the end of man kind..got seriously think do you want a world like Demolition Man where people would not touch each other at all.. or would you like another Kaligula in power like back in the early days of the world can we really handle another one in power...I would suggest dont open pandora's box this type of people were condemn and label as such for a reason that the world has forgotten..

SOWHAT

What so now Kirk is nutty because he has an opinion and spoke his mind..I say to each his own..you support same sex unions fine...you dont..fine..to each their own..let it be what it is...live your life and let others live theirs.

Rebecca

Good thing we live in a country where he can have his opinion. I might not agree with his wording....but I do agree with him. Doesn't mean i'm going to hate on those who live that lifestyle. It's called a personal opinion people. Just because you think it's right doesn't mean all of us do!

Diane

Everyone has a right to their opinion. Although, I support Gay marriages and so forth, I also support freedom of speech. Not everybody agree's that homosexuality is natural and they have that right.

Lenn

Kirk is not a looney! Homosexuality is a sin and it is unnatural. The two individuals who started reproducing were Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!!!! Everyone has their own belief no matter what you or I feel. So get over it.

USArmy

They both have a right to their beliefs. I don't understand why some want to call them names for what they believe. You have a right to agree or disagree. When you call people names it shows how ignorant you are and shows that you are against free speech. Really reminds me of those on the left who will only tolerate free speech as long as they agree with it. People want to bash Rush but have no problem with Bill Maher calling a woman a count or worse. Hypocrisy is alive and well on the left.

Pudding Tang

you better not be touching yourself either or else you're going to H. E. double hockey sticks true story!!!

USArmy

They both have a right to their beliefs. I don't understand why some want to call them names for what they believe. You have a right to agree or disagree. When you call people names it shows how ignorant you are and shows that you are against free speech. Really reminds me of those on the left who will only tolerate free speech as long as they agree with it. People want to bash Rush but have no problem with Bill Maher calling a woman a **** or worse. Hypocrisy is alive and well on the left.

Mis

Thank you. GOD Someone with sense. We all Know He's catchin anyway.

ME

Michelle: 38 minutes ago

If God wanted same sex, he would not have made a man and woman.. Tracey is yesterdays news and should just shut up and do away... God did not intend for this to be a world of freaks..

Gods Are Fairytales made up by man to control the masses.Religeon is evil...millions have died in the name of religeon throughout history.Science is real and rejects the theory that a god created this universe.it is no different today than when they used to sacrifice virgins in a volcano......Evolution rules....religeous fools!!!!

stop

What ever happened to freedom of speech???? I am so sick of people trying to tell me what I should think and shouldn't think! If your gay fine go be gay but you don't have to push it at me every chance you get. Am I against it? Yes but that is my OPINION!! Am I trying to get you to be straight no! I live my life how I want, so Kirk should be able to do the same!!! These actors try to be so rightous and you know a lot of them feel just like he does!

Brittany

Who cares if it's natural or not? Honestly, the whole argument is irrelevant. I don't believe homosexuality is a choice, but so what if it is? It's still THEIR choice. Just as smoking is a choice. Let people live their lives the way they want to, regardless of whether or not you agree. If you think it's detrimental, let them ruin their own lives. It's not your problem.