'Growing Pains' Star

Kirk Cameron is DEAD WRONG

on Gay Rights

3/5/2012 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0305-tracey_kirk_BN_01
Tracey Gold is neither sharing the laughter nor the love with her former "Growing Pains" co-star Kirk Cameron after he blasted gay people on CNN.

Gold went to her Twitter page last night ... and posted, "I am a strong supporter of the #LGBT Community, and I believe in equal rights for all. #NOH8 #LOVE."

In fact, the image on Gold's Twitter page is a photo from the pro-gay rights NOH8 campaign.

As we previously reported, Kirk ignited a firestorm Friday night when he appeared on "Piers Morgan" and said, "I think [homosexuality is] ... unnatural. I think that it's detrimental, and ultimately destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization."

0305_growing_footer

clever

it's funny, I always thought Kirk Cameron was GAY. Interesting

tori

The bible is clear on homosexuality and god is totally against it. People can say and do whatever they want to ok anything and make it seem right. God said in the end days,"What is wrong will be made right" and "What is right will be made wrong". Jesus said while dying on the cross,"Forgive them Lord for they know not what they do". We're all answerable before him for our choices and I'll believe his word then that of the worlds choices. Amen!!

Reita

Kirk, you are right homosexuality is not right according to the word of God. I am glad that you took a stand even though it is not politically correct, God will bless you for standing up for the word of God.

CFORCE

The Media wants to turn this into "Kirk BLASTS GAYS". The dude was just giving an opinion that the majority of this country agree with. Okay, I will say it! Maybe the media would care enough to "blast" me too! HOMOSEXUALITY IS UNNATURAL! I remember when "gay" use to mean "happy". Let the guy voice his opnion! (which I stand behind)!!

Niki

So, what the gay rights people want to do is take away other peoples' freedom of speech. But we are supposed to honor their "rights"? How does that make sense. If GLAAD wants to be respected, then they need to respect others' opinions!

Laura

Not sure why everyone is blasting Kirk for his OPINION! He's well known to be an evangelical Christian. That's what they believe. Kirk respectfully stated his opinion on the subject. It would be nice if others could do so as well.

My2cents

It's sad that our country has reached this level. Morals are out the window. No accountability. No respect for our future and that of our children. No one is going to pressure me into accepting homosexuality, and I wish that more people would have the balls to speak out, rather than feeling obligated to go along with "changes" that will lead to our demise.

Chris

I think all human beings have rights, and so do hetrosexuals as well as gays. However, and I mean a big however...I oppose the physical and sexual act between members of the same sex. That is not normal!!! Let's be clear on this, I do not judge a single person. I don't think a person who is physically involved with another person of the same sex can stand before God and say, "Let me in." I can't see that happening!! Perhaps you should really think about that encounter rather than all the stupid and prejudice and foolish noise out there in the press.

Star Whacker

Doesn't it look like he's flipping her off in the photo. Way to go!!! Just sayin'!

Superman

Marriage isn't a "right"! It's a privilege! You don't wake-up on your 21st birthday and all of a sudden you're instantly married. Marriage is more of a privilege than driving a car. If you want to get married, then follow the standards that God gave us. To argue that it's not fair that gays can't marry is stupid! They can't procreate neither. So, you are arguing against God.

Rob

This coming from the drunk driving Tracy Gold. It is simple... a Pe*is can not go into another pe*is. I support Kirk.

Level34

Remember, it started out as ADAM & EVE...and that's the way it should always be. AMEN.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Nothing happened to freedom of speech. Who is stopping you from speaking? Nobody. And by the way, please read what the first amendment says....

Because it doesn't say that you have the freedom of speech without anybody exercising their freedom of speech in return, contrary to your speech.

Teresa

Anyone who thinks that a man sticking his penis into another mans rear end is ok has got a real problem. It is an un-natural act. Anybody with common sense should know that.
Tracy is so into HOllywierd, she is afraid of offending someone, she has no backbone or either her thinking is really warped.

Pudding Tang

maybe he likes 'growing peens' in his arse