Justin Bieber

Still on the Hunt

For L.A. Home

3/6/2012 10:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1102-justin-bieber-tmz-ex
Justin Bieber is still on the hunt for an L.A. home, but he definitely has NOT put an offer on the $10+ million home Ashton Kutcher is currently renting.

Zillow.com and the Daily Mail are reporting Justin's buying the Ashton house (below). Not true.

TMZ broke the story ... Justin was looking at the Ashton home as well as 2 homes in Calabasas -- a suburb of L.A. but he hasn't made an offer on anything yet.

In fact, Justin's people tell us the Ashton house isn't even the frontrunner. Justin has now looked at 3 homes in Calabasas and he's looked at 2 of them more than once, but he's still not prepared to make an offer on anything and is continuing to look.

Two other points ... We're told Ashton is saying he wants to buy the house he's currently renting.

0306_ashton_rental_justin_bieber_subAs for Justin, he's going on tour soon, so unless he finds the house he really wants ... he may rent for a while. The rich have such problems ...

In case you missed it, Justin called in to TMZ Live last week -- explaining his 8-figure real estate search ... and why Ashton's place is high on his list.

0306_justin_bieber_tmzlive

sheila

Will he be fitting out a room for his litle child? So how IS that baby doing?

BeHonest

Really, why do I give a tuck?

nachomama

I thought I had a little Bieber fevevr, but it turned out to be the flu

awards

Good idea to not get a place where Demi might show up, eh?

Susan

And we care why???? All I want to know is why can he not buy in Canada and move there?

Cognizant _illiberal

pam anderson still on hunt for hepatitus c cure where is that news story?

Cheryl A.

He is what......17? Perhaps he should rent for a few years and see if he is still popular before he plops down millions on a house?

Jim

Put the money in the bank kid. You are a fad, a usta was that ain't been realized yet that has no future. Don't believe me, ask Lef Garrett. You'll be doin' Tru TV comments with a bald head wishin' you put some of that cash in the bank.

Whateverbytch

who is this unfortunate looking little girl?

D-INCARNATION

I'm going to guess he goes with Brit-Brit's former lease in the Oaks Calabasas.

Cricket

As an adult with no children, I'm not a fan. I would like to put out there that it's nice to see that he seems like a good role model for the kids. More so than most that they pay attention to. So for that I hope he stays clean.

Bud

The caption should read: "Still on the hunt for a play house"

TYRANT

You'd think he would be able to find one with a nice jungle gym and swingset.... what, with all that cash....

franc hescs

awesome!!

bella

Justin is 18 now and is pretty old. I think that he should be aloud to buy a house if he wants to. :) I think Sel Gomez is going to move in with Justin or something. :o Don't really know yet. :):)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments