Mickey Rourke

'Moneyball' is Frickin' Torture

3/6/2012 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

030612_rourke_still

Brad Pitt's "Moneyball" was 133 minutes of unbearable, brain-melting MISERY ... this according to Mickey Rourke.

Rourke was leaving the gym in L.A. yesterday when he joked about using the movie as a torture device ... "I'm gonna tie you to a chair and make you watch 'Moneyball' all f*cking night."

For the record, Rourke and Brad Pitt don't seem to have a beef ... in fact, there are all sorts of pics of them smiling together over the years. Guess he really just HATED the movie.

So, we gotta ask ...

awards

Jeeez Mickey, how much brain melting could there be, eh?

Nick

Not as much torture as all that plastic surgery

BLT

haha Moneyball was torture, but straight to DVD Passion Play was not? I could barely watch the trailer for Passion Play, let alone bring myself to watch that POS.

Jay W.

Mickey... sue the hell out of your Doctors !

Jim

Talk about melting, has he looked at his face?

jen

of all the ****ty movies nominated for award he is going to single out moneyball? crazy. that movie was great. maybe not really oscar worthy but an entertaining movie.

Truth

MONEYBALL IS JUST A LAME MADE-FOR-TV-MOVIE. IT SUCKED AND BRAD PITT'S ACTING WAS AVERAGE AT BEST! WHOEVER NOMINATED THIS FLICK FOR ANY OSCARS WAS JUST RUBBING BRAD'S SHOULDER IN THE BEDROOM. #TRUTH!!

how lame

Should have hired the coach from Friday night lights to play Pitts part. Brad Pitt is as good as any soap opera actor. I think he just might be the most overrated America actor... His acting is so generic like his face. Rourke is correct.

Damme

here's some Moneyball for you...http://www.dataentryjobs.us/74546.html

Mikey

How the F anyone thinks Brad Pitt can act is beyond me. Andrew Shue can act circles around Brad Pitt.

Delaware D

I gotta agree with Mickey. I didnt like Moneyball AT ALL!

D-INCARNATION

The ending made me mad I watched it.

Mikey

Who the F are Brad Pitt and George Clooney blowing to get these acting roles? The're both horrible.

And Angelina Jolie is suppose to be a beauty queen? LOL!

Me

Agree. The movie was 133 minutes of aweful !! Still cant figure out how the hell it was up for best picture, and how the hell Pitt was up for best actor. Gawd awful boring as hell !

The movie stink, stank, stunk !

northern gypsy

even though what M.R. has done to his face is unreal...
his opinions are always honest and need more of that in h-wood...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments