Mickey Rourke

'Moneyball' is Frickin' Torture

3/6/2012 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

030612_rourke_still

Brad Pitt's "Moneyball" was 133 minutes of unbearable, brain-melting MISERY ... this according to Mickey Rourke.

Rourke was leaving the gym in L.A. yesterday when he joked about using the movie as a torture device ... "I'm gonna tie you to a chair and make you watch 'Moneyball' all f*cking night."

For the record, Rourke and Brad Pitt don't seem to have a beef ... in fact, there are all sorts of pics of them smiling together over the years. Guess he really just HATED the movie.

So, we gotta ask ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

bunny

*Howard Stern said it was great and the best movie Brad Pitt has ever done.
Damn liar

brock lesnar

im 67th! it must be my lucky day.

Ryan

Rourke is just jealous he was the it-man for only a hot millisecond. What did he follow up The Wrestler with again? Oh, yeah. That's right, paycheck gigs that nobody watched or even heard of. "Oh, but he did Iron Man 2!" Sure, he did indeed, but doesn't that fall under "Pay my mortgage for 5 years, and give me $3 mil, and I'll knock off a Russian voice for you"...Kinda. Rourke needs to turn out his watchable flicks that people actually care enough to see before he can criticize movies people HAVE actually seen.

Arturo

Mickey Rourke is great. More polite and witty than that invasive cameraman deserved. He's a class act all the way.

birdman

mickeys a douche

sam

Money ball was so boring, I can't figure out why it got nominated for anything? I turned it off after 1hr. 45min and nothing had happened yet, I was so pissed I wasted my precious free time. George Clooney's movie was only alittle better, he performance was not oscar nomination worthy.

BB in CA

Your questions were pretty annoying but insulting someone else's movie wasn't the way to shut you up. But now that we know Mickey is a huge jerk, maybe we'll just pass if he's ever in another movie.

Penelope

and looking at this train wreck is pure torture.

maya.catz

could he be joking???????????????

Grouchy Smurf

Raffy,

And I haven't been a kid since the 70s... when the A's were the champions three seasons in a row. To me they'll always be the world championship team I grew up with in Oakland. As for the season depicted in Moneyball; that was the 2002 season and I enjoyed that awesome season immensely as did all baseball fans.

derty ernie

That was one of those movies for me where I kept waiting for the good parts and there weren't any. I decided I needed to quit drinking when I heard Brad Pitt was up for an Oscar. His wife must have screwed a ton of producers to get that vote going.
I mean not only wasn't he oscaresk, he really sucked in the movie. Phoned it in. Oscar? Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.
If you haven't seen the movie don't waste your time. Its a movie about nothing.

Whateverbytch

Bradolf Pitler is indeed torture (him as a person, not the movie which I haven't seen) but so is Mickey's face - damn he's fug and he did that to himself

lynne

Mickey Rourke you're a has been shut the f--up

Randy

I saw the movie it was great, I liked the story, the actors, the idea behind the story and I like Brad Pitt so most of what he does, is ok with me!

Connie

I agree with Mickey Rourke. That movie was so awful and boring as hell. I haven't seen a good movie in quite awhile. What the hell is going on with the theatre these days anyway? I'm gonna say it again Stink Stank Stunk.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5