Bobbi Kristina

I'm Doing Oprah

'Cause I TRUST Her

3/6/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0305_Bobbi-Kristina_oprah_tmz_getty_exBobbi Kristina isn't doing her first post-Whitney interview with Oprah Winfrey because of the money -- she's doing it because the big O's a close family friend ... and Bobbi trusts her to be fair and respectful.

Bobbi is telling friends -- Oprah "was loyal to my mom, and never did my mother wrong, or made her look bad. She always looked out for my mom."

As a result, we're told Bobbi feels Oprah would show her the same respect -- not bringing up issues that could potentially show Bobbi in a negative light ... i.e. substance abuse.

According to sources close to Bobbi, Oprah was one of the first people who reached out to her after Whitney passed.

So far, it's unclear if Bobbi is getting paid for the interview -- which airs this Sunday.

0213_whitney_houston_greatest_footer

Kelly

Maybe Oprah will ask her what fresh hell her druggie parents exposed her to while they were high all the time. I wonder how many times Krissy's been raped already. Come on Oprah, ask the real questions instead of being an enabler like Cissy and Dionne.

ilovetheshowmadmen

and in the audience: Gail, Bill Cosby, Reverend Al, Jessie Jackson, you got the picture....

Oprah, didn't you retire?

Susan62509

Don't trust Oprah. She has a technique how to back-door you with a smile on her face. She set up Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley in a very dirty way during their interview. She will bring up drug issues. Oprah is doing the interview for rating because her show is bombing. Beware Bobbi.

awards

If not her addiction, what else is there to talk about? That's useful? That might help her?

bon

This interview maybe sincere, but I'm sure Oprah is hoping it will boost her networks ratings.

Dee

You ppl with negative comments have got to be the most unhappiest pawns of Satan walkin this earth and I really feel sorry for you

Dee

And u need to listen to yourselves n realize how ignorant u r!!! Oprah needs the ratings... REALLY? Im not a big Oprah fan but I DO know that she is one of the richest women in America! She can shut OWN down whenever she wants to and STILL b one of the richest women! Of course she hopes for good ratings, but NEED them????? Get real! I dont care about u disliking my comment, it just shows your ignorance and TOTAL envy n jealousy!!!!

EatMe

I may not have a famous mom, but I can guarantee that when she dies I will be so devastated that I will not be able to imagine setting up interviews and press releases and funeral exclusives...I will be too wrapped up mourning my mom. This family should be ashamed of themselves!!! Where is the love ffs! And I mean the love of Whitney, not the love of the cash they are so obviously desperately trying to wrangle in as fast as possible.

no1uno

drug addict at 18, dead at 20...anyone wanna place bets ?

parlayer

I mean after all she is black like me! why would I trust any white honky to tell a black drug adlicks real story.

gbuck22

I can't wait to listen to clips of this garbage on Howard Stern... **** Oprah if she cared she would take her aside and talk to her with no cameras and keep it private not exploit a child for RATINGS

nan

Wont be watching...

Truth

IT'S OBVIOUS HER AUNT PATRICIA HOUSTON SET UP THIS INTERVIEW. PATRICIA SET UP THE WHITNEY INTERVIEW BACK IN 2009. PATRICIA WAS HER MGR AND SIS-IN-LAW AND LOOK WHO ELSE IS IN THE INTERVIEW - GARY AND PATRICIA!! SURPRISE...!!! IF OPRAH AINT GONNA TOUCH ON SUBSTANCE ABUSE THAN THIS IS THE LAMEST INTERVIEW OF THE YEAR. THE WHOLE LIFE AND DEATH OF WHITNEY HOUSTON IS ABOUT DRUGS AND ALCOHOL AND INNER CIRCLE ENABLING. OPRAH AINT AN INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST AT ALL. SHE APPEASES HER GUESTS AND ALWAYS HAVE. THIS WILL BE ONE BOOORRRRING INTERVIEW ABOUT NOTHING WITH OPEN ENDED QUESTIONING WHICH MEANS WE LEARN NOTHING BEFORE AND NOTHING AFTER. STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES... PRETTY MUCH. OH YEA, RECALL THE WEIRD TRIP TO ISREAL BACK IN 2003? GUESS WHO ELSE WAS ALSO THERE ACTING WEIRD, ERRATIC DANCING, AND HIGH --- GARY AND PATRICIA HOUSTON. #TRUTH!!

your own luck

There is only one reason she picked Oprah and it has nothing to do with trust.

John T.

I hope she cleans up her act and doesn't wear that nasty dirty looking wig she wore to the service. It looked like it hadn't been washed in a year it was stiff. And blue jeans...pleaseee. I just read that she has the same drug dealer as her mom. Very sad.She'ss blow through any money really fast . Someone needs to tell her to get her eyebrows waxed and get those front teeth fixed , they look ugly.