Bobbi Kristina

I'm Doing Oprah

'Cause I TRUST Her

3/6/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0305_Bobbi-Kristina_oprah_tmz_getty_exBobbi Kristina isn't doing her first post-Whitney interview with Oprah Winfrey because of the money -- she's doing it because the big O's a close family friend ... and Bobbi trusts her to be fair and respectful.

Bobbi is telling friends -- Oprah "was loyal to my mom, and never did my mother wrong, or made her look bad. She always looked out for my mom."

As a result, we're told Bobbi feels Oprah would show her the same respect -- not bringing up issues that could potentially show Bobbi in a negative light ... i.e. substance abuse.

According to sources close to Bobbi, Oprah was one of the first people who reached out to her after Whitney passed.

So far, it's unclear if Bobbi is getting paid for the interview -- which airs this Sunday.

0213_whitney_houston_greatest_footer

Donita

of course she is geteting paid BIG BUCKS you cant fool us and after the interview she gonna say Ophrah didnt vdo the interview right just like Whitney said!! please stop hating on her father he was good to her and she loved him!!!

DahhTroll

Oprah needs all the help she can get with her network.
I dont know hwo has been in charge of programing but all thier shows realy suck. They are trying to be a combation of Jerry Sringer and everything else.
I hope opreah can get some new shows on beaucse she problay is half a bill in dept over that net owrk and it isnt getting any better. Just beaucse she got one interview isnt going to turn the net work around and exppesaily not if BK complains after.

OBAMA CLAUS

The cover picture-- Oprah's expression in her eyes is polar opposite to Good Oprah-- that we know. Does anyone know why she is so outraged ..papos ? beef lawsuit? lost her show ? whaaattt ?

kim

Oprah is only in it for one reason, Oprah. I really do feel sorry for Bobby is she trust her. And the OWN network has been in the toilet. That is why she has done the big interviews: ex: Mj's kids, Katherine etc.... Everyone will watch for them. Isn't Oprah the one that was tweeting something some time ago for people to watch something??? If she doesn't ask her the bad questions everyone will be shocked and surprised. But that is not the way Oprah does it. She jumps up and shocks you with them. And her ratings that have been in the toilet, well she has only herself to blame.

carla

How sad you are Oprah. Whitney Houston only be gone for a few weeks and for rating you got a interview with Bobbi Kristina. I'm sure this interview is not "live", its pre-recorded which means you got this interview right after the funeral. Anything for rating....you suck!!!

Irene Nicole

I'm quite sure money is a part of this equation, and a raings jump for Oprah Winfrey as well. "One hand washes the other," if it didn't hands woun't get clean. None the less I am sure the Queen of the Mind Games will make this as heart touching as possible but I am not for Gary Garland [Houston] being interviewed, nor Patricia Houston (whom I really don't trust). Hopefully they will be honest and not do this to be redundant about things that were already addressed....I am not for te interview as it is so sudden and I think the motives beind aving te interview is everything oter than memorising Whitney Houston, but hey, I hope it works out in everyone's favor, even if it doesn't have a respectable cause. And lastly, I hope things work out for Bobbi Kristina since she "trust" Oprah.

DahhTroll

Oprah is just another ANGERY black woman who thinks she knows it all. Afriad to try new things so she goes back to
what she knows getting people to spill thier gutts to her.
she cant get any cleabritys to come on her net work.
sheonly got BK cuz BK is too naive to know what is going on around her possibly deep into her own crack addiction.
I like prah and want to see her net work do well but I think she needs new input and a new direction for her net work. Its a shame to see all the rotton shows and how low operah has gone.Poor oprah billions of doallrs to play with and cant come up with decent shows for her net work,.
cry me a river.

Dr Hardwicke

I am kind of surprised Oprah did not have Whitney's casket exhumed and put open on the set of the show.
Oprah has gone from a Queen to a Harl*t in many ways?

Kat

If Oprah really had any respect for a grieving daughter, she would not encourage her to do a public interview this soon and would privately talk to her , not package it as a PRODUCT. She wants it because its a "hot story" marketwise . Typical Oprah, scavenging from any tragedy she can finangle. It's all about her ratings as usual. It's purely ignorant to tape it at all.

tellmeaboutit

Not a great idea to put her trust in anyone, including Oprah who is desperate for ratings/viewers these days. And it's far too soon for her to be interviewed anywhere. Whitney's cause of death hasn't even been announced yet. It's a pretty scary future lurking for this girl.

American Mom

oprah did much better when she was after GENERAL HOSPITAL!

thedude

poor poor chicken hawk oprah....having to do another interview for her failed network that no one gives a **** about. and of course she is gonna swoop down on Bobbi like this is some important stuff. its been only 3 weeks! Bobbi is trying to cash in already on her mom, just like the Jacksons did on Michael. And as I recall who was all up Mike's kids ???? oh yeah chicken hawk winfrey.

Take Gale and go retire out to your house in Maui...we dont need or want you anymore Porka

Michelle

Why such a bad picture of Oprah TMZ? Bobbi Kris has been dragged through the mud since her mom died she should have a chance to speak for herself. As a person who has lost my mother i would hate to have deal with bad press on top of that and at that age, its dangerous, technically an adult but still a baby. Shame on all the hateful people with their nasty comments out there. No wonder the world is so f--ed up

jwoolman

If Oprah really cared about the kid, she would tell her to not do any interviews at all. Why does everything have to be played out on tv?

voiceofreason

TMZ, why this picture of Oprah? She looks as though she is ready to eat someones young one.