Billy Zane

New Toilet Tech Is

Total CRAP!

3/7/2012 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

030612_zane2_still
Billy Zane is far too qualified for an intellectual convo about a Japanese briefcase/portable toilet -- but luckily we have a newsroom full of people ready to talk tech ... well, most of 'em are.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

ha-ha

LOL This guy must believe whatever he sees on the internet... I guess he's kind of dorky dude who would eat his own poop if some website says it would give him a eternal health lol Dude, the newspaper in the pic is in Chinese. Go look for at least a funny joke, or you just make yourself look stupid

holy cow

Billy Zane is SO HOT!!!!

theresa

have you people at TMZ actually priced it out or seen if it is something that can really be bought? It was a JOKE..... and you guys are reporting it as news. OMG

BTW Scatology: the study of Scat ( racoon poop)

Kaffee

I think Billy is a class act, sexy too. Wish your camera guys would stop asking juvenile, stupid questions.

jeezlouise

I wish he would have punched that immigrant piece of trash photog in the face. TMZ is a joke

bebe

1. are you all sure it was a hoax? http://www.amazon.com/My-Carry-Potty-0017-Potty/dp/B003B911H8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1297268871&sr=8-3

2. I would believe that would be available in China, but you would not poop in your briefcase, you'd poop ON your briefcase. Public restrooms in China require squating over a hole. If you're of "high class" youd have this to sit on and give privacy on both sides from those other guys around you squating. The door on the side gets opened when in use so it doesn't get on anything.

3. Don't get me wrong, it's still a bizzare concept, but you know what if the daily norm for me was to squat over a hole I'd rather do it with the briefcase.

cjs

I adore Billy Zane a true movie star,SIGH (see lean that Harvey does:-)

He was a class act even though the topic was classless.

RaffyBStatenIsland

Would you rather go back to the facilities on the Titanic?

Cricket

He is so freakin SEXY.

ToddCulver

He's a close friend of Alki David. Go to battlecam.com

MM

Stuppied.
It's not Japanese idia, it's Chainese.