Nicollette Sheridan

Targeted for Death

By OJ

3/7/2012 1:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0307_nicollette_BN_01
Nicollette Sheridan
's character on "Desperate Housewives" was set to die, long before Marc Cherry struck her ... and the code name for her demise was OJ.

Marc Cherry testified today in the trial -- where Nicollette is suing Cherry and ABC for wrongful termination -- that the writers were playing with scenarios for killing her off months before the now-famous blowup.  Cherry produced writers notes, which included the phrase, "Steven drinks OJ."

Cherry claims the phrase was a reference to Sheridan's on-screen hubby killing her character ... and Cherry also told jurors OJ was a reference to OJ Simpson, who famously killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman.

EatMe

Holy reaching at straws! This could mean so many things, including that he drinks poisoned OJ and dies himself. What a fvck head!

L

Marc Cherry and 'company' are full of ****.

Jody

That's one heck of a stretch.

Anthony

This girl used to be so damn hottt.

denisetx

Although most of us may strongly BELIEVE that OJ killed Nicole and Ron, TMZ should remember that he was ACQUITTED in a court of law before printing something as libelous as OJ "famously killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman".

TJ

Well, that may only prove he was going to kill of someone named Steven.

kommit

OJ killed his ex wife and her boyfriend? Excuse me, he was found INNOCENT.

Joan K

I am just so pleased that the POS OJ is in prison now and hope he comes out of there in a wooden box. He got away with murder but he is now where he belongs.

burning_plastic

I guess TMZ is going by the civil case but even that would require some kind of qualifier such as "found by a civil court to have most likely" killed his wife. I don't like defending OJ, and TMZ is not exactly CNN, but you still rise or fall on your reputation. If you will print that it makes me doubt your word on everything else.
The difference between TMZ and every other gossip site, in my humble opinion, should be in the quality of the reporting. If I was the editor I'd shoot for somewhere between Media Take Out with on the low end and The Daily Mail on the high end. haha That should not be too high a bar.

Lulubelle

Marc Cherry is an azzhat right off the bat with even using the tragedy of Nichole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman as a "code". Secondly he's a pansy man for striking a woman. Never mind, he's just a pansy man just for being Marc Cherry.

bobbyozone

I quit watching the show after she was gone. She was just such a hot sexy vixen it was entertaining. Still looks good too.

TorontoWoman

OMG....IDIOTS who are saying O.J. was found "innocent" are WRONG. He was found Not Guilty. There is a HUGE difference. It simply means the the charge wasn't proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Nobody ever said he was innocent. And he WAS found guilty in civil court.

rsmik

OJ famously was found not guilty. Just saying.

shelly

OJ Simpson was never convicted of killing his wife. Check your facts.

pyrochick

I hope you win against this azzhole! He's such a jerk and he know's he's wrong! He walks into court every day with that chit-eating grin on his face, thinking that he's gonna win! I want YOU to win!!! You deserve every dime! YOU were a HUGE part of that show and I was sad when you were gone! It wasn't fair! I was even upset that YOU weren't on the front of the DVD box. YOU are a MUCH BIGGER STAR than Terri Hatcher(whom I can't stand), SHE should have been fired and YOU should have been permanent! Win this case, Girl!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments