Adam Lambert

Worth WAY More than $80K

In Russia ... According to Lawsuit

3/8/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0307_adam-lambert_tmz_ex
Adam Lambert
would NEVER perform in Russia for less than $500,000 -- this according to a new lawsuit, in which a promotional company claims it was conned into thinking it could book him for a fraction of that price.

UK-based Madison Universal filed the lawsuit against a talent agency in Santa Monica named Family Productions -- claiming FP promised to broker a deal in which Adam would perform two concerts for $80,000 ... one in Ukraine and one in Russia.

Madison claims it paid FP a 10% deposit of $8,000 -- but FP didn't do squat to line-up the concerts ... so Madison tried to get its money back ... to no avail.

According to the complaint, Madison grew suspicious -- so it contacted Adam's agent Randy Salcedo at CAA -- who informed Madison that an $80,000 fee wouldn't cover a Lambert concert in Russia ... let alone an additional one in Ukraine.

According to the suit, the cost for flying Lambert out to Eastern Europe to perform is more accurately $500,000 ... or more.

Madison is suing FP for unspecified damages in excess of $25,000. Calls to FP were not returned.

jr70895

$500,000 for a no talent she-male to sing...I think not

Seldombinlaid

How much would he charge Iran?:)

Seldombinlaid

I saw him on American Idol. The dude can raise the roof. He should have won that year. Never heard of the winner doing anything again.

ufos8mycow

I would happily donate to the 'Send Adam Lambert To Eastern Europe Tour'.

Of course only if it was a one way ticket.

thea

He may not even be able to perform at all in St Petersburg, they have a new law that makes any kind of "Homosexual propoganda or promotion" illegal! He should boycott any offer from Russia.

Ty

Wouldnt go see him if they pay me. Annoying egomaniac. Where is this world coming to where people actually like this crap.

Gardner

Isn't this the second lawsuit? The first one was in the States. A group in Pennsylvania were duped into thinking they could book Adam Lambert. I can't remember how much. But why don't people do more investigating before they hand over thousands of $'s?

silversiren

I don't believe they are soldiers. In one of the pictures the guy isn't wearing a patch on his arm. On one arm is the patch for the unit they belong to, on the other, is the patch representing what unit they are deployed with. They also are not wearing helmets. I was also looking for the american flag on above their patches and didn't see it. It will not be the traditional red, white and blue, but a special flag that can be seen at night.

CNB

Adam performed a concert in Russia at the Maxidrom Festival in May of 2011. He will be performing in Moscow with Queen in June. I don't believe any propaganda and lies put out by TMZ.

Kari

#13--CNB--if you don't believe propaganda and lies put out by TMZ, why are you even reading TMZ? It makes no sense.

Kari

I can't imagine paying any money to book Adam Lambert.

Pete

That booking company was stupid that they thought they could hire a singer and his entire band to do TWO concerts for $80k. I don't think $80k would cover the cost of flying the band, the equipment and the road crew to Eastern Europe. They need a dope slap.

KenzieQ

Lambert performed at the MAXIDROM festival in Russia last summer on the same bill as KORN, it was awesome & surreal. And now he gets to perform w/ QUEEN this summer in Russia & the UK!! I don't care how much $ he makes IM EXCITED :D

tre

who would pay to see him?

Chuck

My wife drug me to an Adam lambert concert. I spent the last half in the lobby. He was screechy and so over the top I lost interest quickly. He's not worht 8 cents of my money.See him once and you'll probably never see him again...bad.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments