Goldie Hawn

Goes Overboard

Partyin' in London

3/8/2012 7:50 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0307_goldie_hawn_drunk_INFWith her dress all bunched up in a wad and her hair as disheveled as can be, Oscar winner Goldie Hawn needed assistance getting into her car after leaving a party in London on Wednesday.

The ageless 66-year-old grandmother was out until 4AM celebrating the launch of her children's charity, The Hawn Foundation.

We all need a helping hand sometimes.

0308_goldie_hawn_party_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Delaware D

Yikes!

ChloeMarie

Yuck...

BigTim

Are you sure that first pic isn't Joe Perry from Aerosmith with a blonde wig?

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

Now we know how her daughter was spawned, in a drunken back seat with Kurt giving her the highhardone... she looks like that Slut who wants us all to pay for her contraceptives on a friday night, she needs a limo to carry all the rubbers!! lol I know she was talking about the pill, and I'll pay for THAT even less lady. Howz about you stop humping the Georgetown law class for grades? Get your dad's friends to pay their way dammmit not us!!

Horndog

Grandma? The expression on your friend's face is creeping me out.

vern dufford

Think its GREAT she can still do it...party hardy babe!

cindy

I LOVE Goldie!! So what, she had one too many. At least she's never been in the headlines for drugs or alcohol all the time like the idiot young stars now-a days.

silverchixx

COME ON, PEOPLE.....I'm no drunk, but wouldn't want a camera up mine for my lifetime......maybe we all better look in the mirror--have you ever had wayyyyyyyyyy too much fun at a party and would hate camera's to do***ent that, then advertise it online? Ya, that's what I thought!

CC

Ageless, ha. Maybe to a blind man at 10 yards....

soulofanangel

------------------------------------------------------------H as-been 66 year old (Demi Moore ring a bell?)

A mok behavior trying to reclaim lost youth

W icked antics for an old lady

N asty representation for HAWN Foundation
------------------------------------------------------------
and some people take GOLDIE HAWN'S advice on life?...what a joke.
------------------------------------------------------------

nickie101

She looks great at 66!! Some 25 year olds don't look that good!

RaineeDrops

66 years old and out until 4 AM in the morning? Why?

Stacy

I wanna party in London! she had a great time from what I see from the pic. haha

Jay W.

You f...ing people are critical here.

She looks good for her age and I'm glad to see she still likes to have a good time.

northern gypsy

rock-on G.H. i'm giving her a pass on this one...
generally speaking she keeps her private life...private !!!
just wondering where is her partner K.R. ???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments