Kelsey Grammer

Moving to the Hills of Beverly

3/8/2012 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kelsey Grammer has purchased a multi-million dollar house in Beverly Hills
Kelsey Grammer has purchased a multi-million dollar house in Beverly Hills in part to be close to his kids ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tell us Kelsey was quietly looking at homes in the $7 million range and has settled on one he and his new wife Kayte really liked.

Kelsey has joint custody of the 2 kids he had with ex-wife Camille Grammer, and we're told he wants to spend time on the West Coast to keep his relationship with the children intact.

1221_celebrity_cribs_home_footer

CountryGal

It makes me want to barf that this douche has that kind of money.

terry j vey

I heard he bought Jeds old place from Milburn Drysdale!

Strokadellic

I think you mean Salman Rushdie.

Kelly

Big mistake. The Beverly Hills community likes Camille. Kayte is going to have an uphill climb to be accepted.

Cricket

Glad to see him moving by his kids. He's still ridiculous

Kathryn

Something's not right w/Kelsey Grammar. I wonder if he's not gay and trying to fight it by being w/women? Per his wife, their goings-on behind closed doors were less than desirable....perhaps because he's truly NOT that into women? He seems VERY creepy. But at least he's doing the right thing and moving closer to his kids. But, I figured he would anyway, after his Broadway stint in NYC was over.

Mike

"Something's not right w/Kelsey Grammar."

He must have hit his head when he fell off the stage.

DahhTroll

what fool loses 50 mil plus to his x wife in divorce then re-marrys with no pre-nump! a cross dressing loser thats who!
hey gelsy dont get too comfoy in your new home cuz your wife well get it in the divocre.

gutsygirl

If he'd stayed with his wife and kids on the west coast to begin with he wouldn't need to be rebuilding his relationship
with them. "L"

victory

What a ridiculous 'home'! Makes one wonder if people are so insecure they need to show everyone, 'look what I have'? Ugly old duffer.

helen

Finally someones whispering PR **** in his ear.

MARCIE

THE NEW WIFE WILL NOT LAST.

MyOpinionOnly

Let me guess....is the NEW FAMEWHORE wife wanting to try and get a part as the NEW Bev Hills Housewife? Good god I was hoping we would be free of this douche and his hobag with them on the East Coast. They are both despicable people and I hope karma gives them a good slap in the face soon!

Chaz