Lil' Kim -- Biggie's Death

is 'Hard for Me'

... 15 Years Later

3/9/2012 3:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Biggie Smalls and Lil Kim
Biggie Smalls was shot and killed 15 years ago today ... but the rapper's female protege Lil' Kim tells TMZ ... she's still in mourning ... explaining, "It still hurts very much."

Kim -- who was famously close with Biggie -- tells us she'll be honoring his memory at a private dinner in NY with close friends and family members ... saying, "I will never forget him and I will think about him every day until I die."

She adds, "I will celebrate him every single day of my life ... I have endless love for him and I'll be grateful and thankful to him until my last day."

"I love him ... and will never stop loving him."

Biggie was shot and killed outside the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles on March 9, 1997. His killer has still not been found.

Rich

Let's get real....he was a loser!!!!!!!

Kabala

Her chin looks freaky - it needs to be a little longer. ;-)

radicalred

Biggie was with P Diddy (he was "Puff Daddy" back then) when he was killed. Rumor has it that P-Did worked with Suge Knight to set Biggie up. Biggie was killed the same way Tupac was -- shot in his car as he sat at a red light.

And Lil Kim was just Biggie's w.h0.re. She admitted to sleeping with Biggie for years after he got married, and had an abortion shortly before Biggie Smalls was killed; she claimed it was his baby.

Mike

The world is better off without him.

Kiara

Biggie's killer has been found. His name is Rafael Perez. They just don't have solid evidence to bring him to court & charge him for it. If you read up on the rampart scandal you will most definitely believe it was him who did it.

Kiara

Wow its a lot of jealously on this comment board lmaooo and please know what a thug is before you start calling someone that. Biggie never called himself a thug or a gangsta so stfu w/yall hating asses! What's so petty of all these comments is how you're judging someone based of what they said in their music. You didn't know him and I'm pretty sure aren't no better than he was so who are you to judge? Seems to me y'all are upset because he is one of the greatest to ever do it! I bet y'all wouldn't talk this BS about elvis. Biggie sold drugs not took them. So now what dipsh!ts?! What a bunch of fidiots up here smh

Dr Hardwicke

Holy Moly here we have one super ugly dude.
After looking at his picture I can't eat my dinner.

VictorD

Paying taxes is even harder for Lil Kim. Weird and wild stuff (doing my Johnny Carson impersonation) Is Doc here? Oh, Doc is not here.

dd

Faith was his wife and mother of his newborn baby when he died you plastic slut!!!

Lola

Who are these people, gangsters? They sound and look like cartoon characters. Was it a Disney production or what?

Nicoleasm

I was in boarding school in Belgium when him and tupac died and it was all over our national news. I remember thinking why is this headline news? But I guess they were a very big deal in the states. If I would've known I might have scrap booked those newspapers back then

The Atlanta Church Of Satan

Being a thug gangster is the new black pride. Be proud and walk on the dark side brother.

Keith

What" His killer has never been found? That's because no one is looking. The police would like to find the killer and give him a medal for taking out this thug. The same goes for Tupac, too.

Areader

Look at all the lies being spewed here today!

Jimmy Abdallah

Whats with all the hate? the dude is dead i'm not his biggest fan but u shouldn't be hating like that O_o the guy was loved by many and he's a hip hop icon

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments