Lil' Kim -- Biggie's Death

is 'Hard for Me'

... 15 Years Later

3/9/2012 3:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Biggie Smalls and Lil Kim
Biggie Smalls was shot and killed 15 years ago today ... but the rapper's female protege Lil' Kim tells TMZ ... she's still in mourning ... explaining, "It still hurts very much."

Kim -- who was famously close with Biggie -- tells us she'll be honoring his memory at a private dinner in NY with close friends and family members ... saying, "I will never forget him and I will think about him every day until I die."

She adds, "I will celebrate him every single day of my life ... I have endless love for him and I'll be grateful and thankful to him until my last day."

"I love him ... and will never stop loving him."

Biggie was shot and killed outside the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles on March 9, 1997. His killer has still not been found.

E

Really???
A person who sold drugs to kids and talked about being a "gangsta" is shot dead... and this is hard for you?
I'm surprised he lasted that long.
I'm sorry, but the dude deserved it!

3Storms

Oh well. Tell her to take it out on Puff Daddy who ordered Tupac hit then Suge Knight who ordered Biggie hit in retaliation

L.T.

Her arse needs to move on. If Biggie wanted to "wife her up" he would have she was nothing but a side piece to him. She as dumb as a box of rocks.

Pittsburgh's Finest

Kim needs to sit her *ss down. Its evident that he didnt feel the same about her because he never wifed her. He gave the ring to someone he only knew for a few days and married her. That speaks volumes. He knew Kim for years. If Kim loved Big so much, why did she abort his baby? The girl is off the rocker and she needs to quit with that plastic surgery. When Big sees her in heaven, he wont even recognize her!

Cromick

Who cares? Has anyone outside of his immediate and "Imaginary" entertainment family ACTUALLY suffered as a result of the death of this mush-mouthed, untalented, tub-o-goo? As far as I can tell, it's just another deadbeat dad dead.

mike

Wow, all the hate on these boards. People talk about the negativity of rappers then come on here and spew nothing but hate. Unlike most of the rappers today, Biggie had tons of talent. People bag on rappers because they can't sing. At least they write their own lyrics unlike 90% of the so called singers out there. If you've ever listened to his music you would know of the big change of him talking about his thug past to rapping about more positive things later on.

bunny

You know every minute right now she's wishing she kept his child.

SportsGrl

I saw this posted on twitter and the first thing that I though was ....WHO ? And I could care less...

Smarg

Who worships this fatherless welfare thug??

Tyrone

Its funny how all of these people are hating on B.i.g and lil kim. For the haters: Lil Kim was B.I.Gs girl before he even met Faith so talk what you know. Lil kim aborted his baby because B.i.g wanted to make sure kim was a success in the Industry. So stop hating on kim and now to all the B.I.G haters: BIGGIE WAS ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED RAPPERS THAT HAVE EVER STEP FOOT ON THIS PLANET. HIS LAST ALBUM WAS DIAMOND CERTIFIED.. IT SOLD EVERYWHERE. He had a sucessful career and his music was amazing. That is all that matters.

Khianna

Wtf.. Is wrong with you guys, he might of been a womanizer or whatever. But no one deserves to die in the manner he died in. No mother deserves to bury their child. And who the hell are you guys to judge one man. You guys aren't perfect either. If ya'll don't care to listen to Biggie's music, or to read about him, why are you here. You guys are no better than him. Condemning him, like you guys are God. Wow. No hearts, ignorant as hell.

thekingofkings

all you people on here hating on notorious big
Biggie Did more in his lifetime Than all of you ever will the majority of you are nothing but pieces of trash still living in your mother's basement and giving yourself handjobs while watching your favorite spongebob episode

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3