« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick

My Jailed Bro is Taking

Responsibility for His Actions

3/9/2012 2:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Vick is finally speaking out about his troubled younger brother Marcus Vick ... telling TMZ he hopes the former college football star "will learn" from his current stint behind bars.

As we previously reported, Marcus Vick is serving 10 days in a Newport News, Virginia jail for failing to appear at 2 court dates stemming from a driving on a suspended license charge.

Now, Michael tells TMZ, "Marcus is now taking responsibility for his actions. I hope he will learn from this and move forward in the right direction.”

Marcus is set to complete his sentence in a few days ... but officials say he will be immediately  transferred from Newport News to Montgomery County, where he's a wanted man for failing to appear in a civil case.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sonja

I thought if you fail to appear in a civil case you just ... lost the case? Why would you be arrested.. it's a civil case not a criminal charge.

Brenda

I truly do not give a d a m n about this animal abuser and even less about his brother. And yes, I cared enough to comment because this guy deserves NO FAME

your own luck

How exactly are you taking responsibility for your actions when you are arrested and put in jail? I would define that as someone who is irresponsible and got caught.

The Neko Nation

The Vick brothers taking responsibility for anything? PLEASE! They are only good at lying and making excuses. Two self entitled ghetto thugs.

Mumra the Ever Living

For you folks wondering about the civil case:
....... a civil lawsuit involving a juvenile girl who claimed that she was 15 years old (below the legal age of consent in Virginia) when forced into a sexual situation with Vick, who was 20 years old

smb

Eat shick, Vick. Who the f cares?

Jim

Michael Vick: S H U T U P No one wants to hear one single thing from a CONVICTED ANIMAL ABUSER & ANIMAL KILLER.

drake

They both have dead eyes, dead soul.

Chunk54

They both have "Manson" eyes

angiesmom99

Taking responsibility? Marcus should have appeared at his court hearings and turned himself in when they told him to not almost a week later. Once a thug always a thug. This wont be his last jail stay. He learned his actions from his bro.

PG

Lay off Vick. He paid his dues. Why not report on Snooki and the reason Michael Truncali is dead????????

truth

2 very bad people. I have difficulty calling them people and they are not worthy of being called animals either. Just garbage!

ted

infohollywood

Who is coaching whom on taking responsibility?

Cricket

I hope he does, but I doubt he will. Michael is a piece of ****. I hope Marcus has more sense. Oh yeah, Mike, here's a FU from my dogs. WOOF

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments