Ray J on Whitney Houston

'I Really Miss My Friend'

3/10/2012 10:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0310_ray_j_splash_video
Without mentioning her by name, Ray J told reporters yesterday he is "still hurting" from the death of Whitney Houston and that he's been having a "tough time" since she passed.

Ray J was at an event to support the Brotherhood Crusade and Mothers in Action Organizations ... and he knew the increased media presence was there because of his relationship with Houston.

So he decided to address the issue without being asked, telling reporters, "I really miss my friend, you know, I really do. I’m still hurting."

Houston passed away on February 11. She was 48.

Rogue Warrior

Bobo Frog

Is this the idiot who filmed himself having sex with a Kardashian?

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

It's refreshing to see the softer side of Ray J especially after seeing him rock hard in Kim's Ho video.

Cricket

Best wishes Ray J. The world misses her too. She was a beautiful woman with the voice of an angel. Best thing you can do is look out for Cissy and Bobbi Kristina.

3Storms

He can make himself feel better by peeing on some random girl and pretending she's Whitney.

vroomvroom

Yes Ray J, so does the rest of us bro....but i wish u gave her tough love as a friend, to help her. If someone u love threatens to leave u or gives u an ultimatum to change, u usually end up changing. And can tell she loved u, and vice versa...But u took her out around alcohol instead..Your sister is a singer, u of all ppl should know the discipline it takes, rest ur voice, do not drink...Ugh i could go in on u right now, but R.I.P Miss Houston

Strokadellic

DUDE...you banged that pile of dog sh*t Kim Kardashian....and recorded it. Are you a f*cking idiot?

Jackazz flatts

The good news is Whitney has been sober for nearly a month now

Susana

Every ignorant Kardashian comment or backlash on him is totally uncalled for. If any one of you truly knew an addict, then you would know that loving them and threatening to leave still doesn't sway them. Addiction is a disease. No one is perfect. Some of you probably lead lives that if made public would be disgusting. At the end of the day, he is human. He lost a very dear friend and he is hurting. I think he will become a better person now. God has a way of getting your attention.God Bless Whitney's family and those still grieving.

R

His bs is so smooth it sure must spread nicely on a cracker.

Jodi

"Ray J said he still keeps a picture of Whitney on his phone and looking at it helps him through the day."....this dude is so full of himself it makes me want to vomit.

I'm sure he's sad at her untimely passing as a lot of us are but he acts like she was the one true love of his life. We only heard about him being with Whitney off and on and it was always a pic of them leaving some nightclub. GTFOH Ray J.

DahhTroll

MYBE HEIS TH EONE WHO HELPED SUPPLY NIPPY WITH CRACK AND HEIS FEELING GULITY.. HE SEEMS LIKE A TOXIC PERSON.
ANYONE WHO MADE A SEX TAPE WITH KIM K IS NASTY.
EVERYONE KNEW NIPPY WOULD OVER DOSE ONE DAY ITS REALY NOT THAT BIG OF A SURPRISE.

Redskin_Chick

I miss Whitney Houston and I didnt even know her, so I'm sure Ray J misses her. Yall can say what you want about Ray J, but I think he really cared for Whitney, maybe not as a girlfriend, but who knows. I think he's getting ragged on so much just because he made a sex tape with Kim K, like what does that have to do with his relationship with Whitney? My thoughts and prayers still go out to her family and friends.

CountryGal

This piece of **** is trying to figure out how he's gonna cash in on Whitneys death. Just like the rest of the vultures.

smileandshine

I kinda find this hard to believe probably more for some media attn. This is the guy who keeps talking about Kim with that sex video, and he also cashed in one some $$$ for a book he wrote on Kim with some intimate details in "Death of the Cheating Man" What's next he's gonna cash in some money with a book on Whitney?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments