Ray J on Whitney Houston

'I Really Miss My Friend'

3/10/2012 10:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0310_ray_j_splash_video
Without mentioning her by name, Ray J told reporters yesterday he is "still hurting" from the death of Whitney Houston and that he's been having a "tough time" since she passed.

Ray J was at an event to support the Brotherhood Crusade and Mothers in Action Organizations ... and he knew the increased media presence was there because of his relationship with Houston.

So he decided to address the issue without being asked, telling reporters, "I really miss my friend, you know, I really do. I’m still hurting."

Ray J said he still keeps a picture of Whitney on his phone and looking at it helps him through the day.

Houston passed away on February 11. She was 48.

DahhTroll

kIM HAS PUT OUT PICS OF HER SHOE CLOSET ON THE MEDIA FOR OSME REASON AND WHATS FUNNYIS NOT A SINGEL PAIR OF SHOES IN HER CLOSET CAME FROM HER OWN SHOE DAZZEL LINE.
hER OWN SHOES THAT ARE MADE BY ABUSED CHILDREN ARE TOO CHEAP AND FUGLY FOR HER TO WEAR HERSELF.
hER SHOES ARE WORSE QUALITY THAN PAY LESS AND HARD ON YOUR FEET MADE OUT OF CHEAP MATERIALS.

SO SHE DOESNT EVEN WEAR HER OWN SHOE LINE..
THE SHOES ARENT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER!

bubblezzz

TMZ you all need to stop posting for comments the majority of the comments have no specific meaning or common sense. Mostly people that are ignorant, with low self esteem, and hate others that have make the post. Most of them are viscious and idiotic. They dog everyone you put on here. If Kim K. made a sext tape that's her business and if he is mourning that's his. It's apparent these hicks that cuss and make such ignorant comments are poor, low lifed, haters that have nothing better to do. They hate entertainers, they can't stand rappers, they hate anyone that has more than them stop opening comments for hateful Archie Bunker Biggots!

SportsGrl

All this s*** is doing is looking for another 15 minutes of fame ....He was her drug supplier ...

SportsGrl

No we hate mental midgets like bubblezzz ...My god just shut up and go watch a kardashain show or something ..

Tanya

Humm so you miss her?....peeing on her?

Kathryn

He's just p*ssed because he doesn't have anyone skank wh*re "takers" to take it up the a$$ and p*ss on, now that Whitney "Dead Crackhead Six Feet Under" Houston is gone. He's a nasty skank wh*re himself. GROSS is an understatement.

PatinNJ

Who?

Really, never heard of him.

nof

Thoroughly-inspired by the great Cameron family:

-Kirk, Barbara, Candace...

I'd like to see Ray J join the Christian movement here
in Hollywood.

Ray and Brandy - powerful voices - great/natural leaders.

I'm thoroughly in Kirk Cameron's corner - in All The Way.

nof

Christians have to get back on the Front Line:

Retake Hollywood:

An artist, a movie, and a producer at a time.

Viva La Revolucciones.

We call Ray J and Brandy ...

Into the war, the battle ...

That just claimed the life -

Of of the great Whitney Houston.

The Neko Nation

Silly self entitled attention whore seeking ghetto piece of garbage. Ray J and his sister Brandy are just two ghetto killers who have no place in society.

tomcruiseisNUTs

RAY-J...DOING BAD ACTING JOB, ATTENTION STARVING LOSER, HE'LL BE IN THE CLUB PARTYING IN NO TIME...WHATS WRONG, CANT FIND ANYMORE FAMOUS NECKS TO PISS ON, NOW THAT "OLE CRACKHEAD HOUSTON" IS SIX FEET UNDER, NO ONE BELIEVE HIM.

CristalGayl

He looks as if he lost weight, all that stress and grief affected his appetite. Sonya, Ray, Ray J and Brandy, I know I don't know you at all personally but y'all are a strong and beautiful family. God stays with y'all. RIP Whitney, you are one unique and amazing shining star. - CristalGayl (by the way, we all all perfectly human, keep throwing stones. I'm 100 percent you all with the negative comments have skeletons in the closet, as do I.)

There's a problem here

I'm gonna put it this way Ray ... Let's just say I have a friend who keeps F'ing up and F'ing up. You know, drugs, the wrong people, being surrounded by "yes" people who let her continue to be a danger to herself and those around her. Of course I would be so damn happy being seen with her I'd let those little death defying activities slide because ... well you know, she's FAMOUS and my biggest claim to fame was a hummer by and pizzing on Kim Kardashian. I'm sure you miss your friend Ray. Very few people are such a good friend as you. I'm sure Whitney thanks you.

sunnybyash

Everyone on here is acting like their sh*t don't stink!! No one knows that Ray J was Whitney's "drug dealer"...assuming will make an a** out of you! & WTF does Kim Kardashian have to to with this??!!
Whitney was a grown woman that could make her own decisions. No one can help you until you want to help yourself! Her own mother couldn't save her!!
This is the most honest, real and genuine that I have seen Ray J. You can tell he really cared for her and that he's hurting...he's lost weight!
I'm sure some of ya'll got some f*cked up family members and are "enabling" them!! Sweep in front of your own front door before you try to clean someone else's house. Ya'll are some of the most horrible, crude and miserable people ever!!! STFU damn!!

There's a problem here

@sunnybash? I lost weight too in the last month. Does that mean I am grief stricken over Whitney too? If this is such a good thing for weight loss maybe it could be marketed? Maybe it could be called the Whitney Crack is Wack Diet

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments