« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kevin Durant

Cutting Final Tie with Seattle

3/11/2012 5:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0311_KD_Crib_Large-Photo-Launch

Four years after his team left Seattle for the Midwest, NBA superstar Kevin Durant is finally severing his last tie with Emerald City -- he's putting his house up for sale.

Durant was a member of the Seattle SuperSonics for just one season before the team moved to Oklahoma City in 2008. Kevin has kept a home in Mercer Island ever since, but has now listed the 5,910 sq. foot home for $2.799 million.

The home -- which is listed by The Campins Company, owned by former "Apprentice" contestant Katrina Campins -- features five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a home theater, and a state of the art security system.

Ironically ... no basketball court.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

static

That is a beautiful area but $2.799 million seems a bit steep.

himminy

huge durant fan! best role model the nba has had in at least 15 years. and he's only 23! this kid has unlimited potential on and off the court. i'm excited for his next 12-15 years.

Celeb Gossip Addict

What a lovely home. I'd definately consider it if I were in that income bracket and lived or had a desire to live in Seatle and I rarely feel that way about celeb homes. Trees, lots of windows and fireplaces are bigger loves for me than closet space or even space in general. It just looks cozy. I love it.

Lucy

Nice siding...

sue

all the fires look the same. why are there no chimney's?

Bird

Now THAT is a house I would actually want to live in. Most of the celebrity houses shown here are horribly decorated and just downright tacky. This house on the other hand, looks like the kind of place you would want to raise your family in.

EastCoastChopper

Nice crib and not like most "new money" punkin-pounder monstrosities with 10,000 sq feet of stucco,cheesy brass fixtures and 8-hole garages! MTV camera man told me most of the NBA cribs he covered smelled like dirty feet and armpit.

fisch

Smoooth Seattle. You could be celebrating Championships in your town with this guy...errrr. LOL

Cricket

Lovely home, too big for my taste, but very nice. I like Kevin too, seems like a real nice guy and is a talented hoopster!

David B

RE: Ironically ... no basketball court.

Not ironic at all. It would have to be an indoor court. Who wants to play basketball in the rain?

Dom The Mover

Good Luck, but you won't come close to that number in this here swamp, especially on Mercer Island, this place sucks, does it ever stop raining, and the molds are like an attack of the swamp thing!

YouDontSay

Thats sweet!

Sean

Wow...of all the stars homes you have shown...I like this one the most. Where's my checkbook!!

DGE

Those are NOT photos of Kevin Durant's house. These are all stock photography images (shutterstock.com). I've purchased most of the ones included here in the past few years for business purposes. What made you think they were of his house--or did you knowingly post stock photography?? If so, why??