Charlie Sheen

HAMMERED After

Guns N' Roses Concert

3/12/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_charlie_sheen_video5
Charlie Sheen -- a recovering everything-aholic -- hit the Guns N' Roses concert HARD this weekend ... REALLY HARD ... at least judging by the way he slurred through a Q&A with photogs after the show.

Sheen was leaving the Palladium in Los Angeles Friday night ... when he fired off a sloshy torpedo of truth about the band ... hinting they'd be BETTER with Slash.

We also asked about Sheen's favorite GNR song ... and we're pretty sure he cracked a heroin joke ... telling us, "Mr. Brownstone ... imagine that?!"

FYI -- Mr. Brownstone is a slang term for the drug.

As Sheen pulls away, one pap says, "I party like Charlie Sheen" ... to which the actor replies, "And you're still alive?!"

Yeah, we're amazed too.

Lisa

Yet THIS is the guy everyone was saying should get custody after the Brooke arrest... People have short, short memories... maybe this will spark your memories. They're BOTH dangerous to those kids.

steve

Why can't the man drink? I dont understand the Charlie Sheen hate, its not like we personally know him.

Fede

It's true: they'd be BETTER with Slash!

dolphin

I thought he was getting it together finally. He won't last long with the chain smoking, drugs past and probably present, and all the drinking. sad
The 2 1/2 Men reruns with Charlie are fun to watch. Too bad he's still messed up or maybe there would be a slight chance of putting him back on.

INTERNET T0UGH GUY

I used to do a little but a little wouldn't do it so the little got more and more. I just kept trying to get a lil better said a little better then before. WINNING

Areader

He's far from hammered! Regardless of carefully frame still to show Charlie with his eyes closed as he's speaking.

Heck, I can do that with any of the TMZ TV shows and post pictures all day claiming Harvey's hammered!

Caleigh

I mean really, we haven't heard one rant from Charlie in a long time, so of course he is back to his old addictions, he rants when he is sober

jacksonfive210

if he was really drunk wouldnt the camera guy asking him all those question be able to smell alcohol. If someone has been drinking more then a couple of drinks most people can smell alcohol on that person.Where are the pictures of him drinking inside the concert you think someone would take a picture of charlie sheen partying again and he seemed to be walking fine. He didn't really sound very drunk I mean after a loud concert you always talk louder then normal plus I didn't hear him "slurr through the Q and A" like TMZ says he always talks and is nice to the paparazzi.I mean I know you cant give an addict the benefit of the doubt but that interview isn't that much of proof.

RachesRules

How do you get drunk and slurring from that??
Leave the man alone, he's doing great.
Love you Charlie!!

sean

The major downside to Charlie's practice of rehabbing himself is, every now and then his therapist insists on taking him out for a drink.

Cricket

Not surprising. He must have a liver and stomach of steel. He's too old to be doing this, but as long as people reward this behavior with TV projects, tours, etc., it isn't going to change. I can't believe he's made it this long.

SarahInPA

Go back to AA, it works if YOU work it. Get a sponsor; do the steps. It only fails to work if you aren't working the program. Like they say where I come from - "Don't put that **** in your mouth"

Kim

Charlie is awesome! Everyone battles demons and he may lose his battle from time to time... but he's still WINNING!!!

AgentBlonde

Charlie Sheen is about to kick Chuckie's ass on his new show "Anger Management," so he should be out partying. However, he was not hammered, as his speech was fairly clear and he could walk.

Go, Charlie! I love you! Blizz Blonde

James Mc82

yay! fallen off the wagon, he's SOO much more entertaining when he's off his face.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments