Charlie Sheen

HAMMERED After

Guns N' Roses Concert

3/12/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_charlie_sheen_video5
Charlie Sheen -- a recovering everything-aholic -- hit the Guns N' Roses concert HARD this weekend ... REALLY HARD ... at least judging by the way he slurred through a Q&A with photogs after the show.

Sheen was leaving the Palladium in Los Angeles Friday night ... when he fired off a sloshy torpedo of truth about the band ... hinting they'd be BETTER with Slash.

We also asked about Sheen's favorite GNR song ... and we're pretty sure he cracked a heroin joke ... telling us, "Mr. Brownstone ... imagine that?!"

FYI -- Mr. Brownstone is a slang term for the drug.

As Sheen pulls away, one pap says, "I party like Charlie Sheen" ... to which the actor replies, "And you're still alive?!"

Yeah, we're amazed too.

Patty

Charlie,
Fix your teeth. Please.

nof

"No Good Deed Goes Un Punished."

Stop for a moment, on the way out -

-And to give the-photogs some play?

-And they smoke you with it.

Meanwhile the-biggest-point goes unanswered:

"Where's Slash?"

The irony:

"Billion-dollar tour."

"NO SLASH."

nof

Charlie's a bigger/better man than I am:

I'd be so bitter by this point...

Everyone and anyone ...

-Trying to score a buck off of me...

But he fights it.

Won't let this happen to him.

He'll die first, to which I say good-for-Charlie.

nancy williams

Thought he was trying to get custody of twins?And every time he gets close to his girls with Deninse he screws up.

Mike

I'm sure his PR rep will say he was just tired.

Dukinaldo

I dont get t? Why are you people so concerned about his drinking and snorting habit? I personally think he is the man, and he is winning seriously. He is enjoying himself and to hell with everything else if he is happy while doing what he is doing. And I am sure he loves his children and that they are well taken care of. Now if they do what he does its not his fault. At least not to a full extent if he was somewhat of a normal parent...

Thurston Howell III

What a dumbazz douchbag this guy is.

Nann

Charlie,
You're not a kid anymore. This looks sad. Your body can only take so much abuse.
Wish you would get it together for the sake of your beautiful children. Quality time with you would mean so much to them.

cranky

Ah come on who could make themselves go to a Guns N' Roses concert not hammered?

terry j vey

Liveing life to the fullest!How many of us would trade places in life with Charlie?

tellmeaboutit

Still riding on that sober train, eh, Chuckles??? LOL What a surprise that he fell off. Tick tock, Charlie. Only a matter of time until you start screwing up again.

Metta Worldhate

If you aren't wasted at a GNR concert then you are the a-hole.

Brian

Charlie Sheen is hands down a rock star with more money than myself, yourselves, or anyone else that you and I personally know. He has been with hotter women than all of us. He is living the lifestyle that 95% of guys want, but can't have. I give him all the credit in the world. I love his honesty and his bravery. Gun's and Roses are an incredible band, but they should have acknowledged Charlie as the true rock star for even showing up there for their show. Any other comment that you idiots say about him, poking your stupid comments at him make no sense at all in my mind or his. Do you think he reads this or cares? Your stupid opinions do not matter.

Me

Yep, still winning.

Citizen1

But he wasn't driving! I love the guy, one in a million. He has been through a rough spot and now back in control. His new show will be #1 soon! Go Charlie!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments