Donald Trump Jr.

Yes, I Killed Those Animals

... and I'm PROUD of It!

3/12/2012 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_donald_trump_BN_02
Donald Trump Jr. says he bears NO SHAME for slaughtering a bunch of exotic animals in Africa last year ... claiming all of his kills were used to feed local villagers.

TMZ broke the story ... DTJ is coming under fire for a series of pics which show him posing with his brother in front of several dead animals after a hunt last year -- even showing off a severed elephant tail.

Now, Trump Jr. is DEFENDING the hunt on Twitter ... writing, " I have no shame about [the pics]. I HUNT & EAT game ... I'm a hunter, for that I make no apologies."

He explained, "I can assure you it was not wasteful ... the villagers were so happy for the meat which they don't often get to eat. Very grateful."

"These are not endangered animals as an fyi."

As TMZ previously reported, Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and killed an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and waterbuck.

Gerri

I am willing to hunt Trump, jr. I don't know how to use a gun, but it hit him eventually. It's just sport right?

Karine

I bet his di*k is the size of a nut, that's why he has to do things like that. Imbecile

@b???

Stupid idiots just because they have money doesnt mean you can go kill animals why dont you go and try to kill them with your own hands.That will make you a real hunter!!!

Jrnygirl

Hey JUNIOR!! You are WRONG when you say that the animals you killed are not endangered. The African elephant you killed is on the Threatened list (soon to be endangered with idiots like you using your lame ass guns)

You are not a MAN by hunting these beautiful creatures, you are bully and a loser for thinking that you are "hunting". If you truly want to be a hunter, hunt like the natives did on the African plains years ago, with spears. Give the animal a fighting chance and give them a chance to chase after you and for you too see how it feels.! LOSER!!!

Topper

I like how no one has a problem with people eating beef, ham, chicken, etc. but as soon as someone kills an animal that isn't on their personal diet, it's like "OMG U HORRIBLE ANIMAL KILLER"

And lol @ all these idiots asking why he wouldn't just buy the natives food. As if the meat he buys them come from animals that WEREN'T killed?

LGeo

The Trumps aren't endangered either, fyi. I'll bet the villagers could have used some of the Trump money more so than that meat, but did he provide that? He is so disgusting. Just sayin

Ron

The one on the left is cuter.

linda

i will no longer be part of the audience for the apprentice or any other program that carries any trump. someone who takes joy in killing highly intelligent animals is someone who has nothing i care to hear.

Cynthia Farr

A HUNTER YOU MEAN A SERIAL KILLER OF COURSE HE IS PROUD OF IT HE ONLY KILLS ANIMALS BECAUSE KILLING HUMANS IS ILLEGAL WHAT AN IDIOT HOPE HE HAS A HUNTING ACCIDENT

Shelly Morton

Well, that's the last time I watch Celebrity Apprentice. Disgusting.

Paul Winston

Donnie Jr. I new you were a piece of **** daddy's boy before this but this takes you to a new level. Why on earth would you want to kill these beautiful, defenseless animals. Look in the ****ing mirror and say I am a coward who would be a little bucked tooth ***** in the real world without my daddy
Boy, I can't wait for karma to come back around your way....and it will.

yolie

why do people complaint about everything? Leave him alone.

Miss Vai

So if he eats the animals he kills, how do you stew up ELEPHANT ASS? He's so full of ****, we should have him on display and hunt his ass! What a ****!!!!

keenobserver

If it were legal, they would hunt people for sport with the same heartless attitude. These guys are another example of the 1% in action, sure when their done with their bloodsport, they might get around to doing something productive with their time, if it so pleases them.

Caroline

As always, the Trumps lie. (I'm still waiting to hear what "unbelievable" things Trump's investigators found out about Obama, BTW.) Leopard meat is not consumed by humans, for example, so Jr. is lying.

It's one thing to kill for food. I don't do it but I have no problem with that. What I do find despicable is to kill animals to show how macho you're, probably to compensate your shortcomings, and the fact that if it weren't for nepotism, you'd be nowhere. Despicable d-bags. But what else can you expect from a Trump?