Donald Trump Jr.

Yes, I Killed Those Animals

... and I'm PROUD of It!

3/12/2012 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_donald_trump_BN_02
Donald Trump Jr. says he bears NO SHAME for slaughtering a bunch of exotic animals in Africa last year ... claiming all of his kills were used to feed local villagers.

TMZ broke the story ... DTJ is coming under fire for a series of pics which show him posing with his brother in front of several dead animals after a hunt last year -- even showing off a severed elephant tail.

Now, Trump Jr. is DEFENDING the hunt on Twitter ... writing, " I have no shame about [the pics]. I HUNT & EAT game ... I'm a hunter, for that I make no apologies."

He explained, "I can assure you it was not wasteful ... the villagers were so happy for the meat which they don't often get to eat. Very grateful."

"These are not endangered animals as an fyi."

As TMZ previously reported, Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and killed an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and waterbuck.

Mary P

Damn, didn't I call it in the last story? Of course, people would rather go psycho then find out the truth.

amy

Just like their f***king idiot father. Always a sense of entitlment regardless of whos expense it's at. I'd like to lop their balls off for a trophy and feed the rest of them to the villagers.

Victoria

Elephants are endangered dumbs!!!! I am not opposed to hunting, however, killing an endangered elephant is wrong!!!!

naira

white people make me laugh...michael vick went to jail not for killing but fighting animals and this dude right here killed, on a continent that is not his, and is bragging about it...where do u draw the line???? are dogs more important than elephants???? i'm african and i've never heard of people eating elephant meat.

allen crigger

Just like father and son both of you are SOB

Teleny

Gross! Ill bet he has a tiny penis and kills helpless animals to compensate.

Linda3223

He just lying, hell why can't the villager kill there own animals, these boys lie just like that dad, like father like son

lk

another reason to dislike the trumps, too bad they can't kill that dead squirrel on "the donalds" head.

Tatsno

Nobody eats elephant..tusks are taken for the black market...Jesus told us to use the animals to live, but do not abuse them....jerk

Beth

It is illegal to kill elephants.

cindy

So he is a hunter, why does that make people crazy? If he is lucky enough to have the talent, money, and opportunity to do it,why not? Hope this pisses off PETA

John

I agree..who eats elephant meat? Do you realize how social they are and familial. Elephants never forget so in killing the one elephant you killed his herd. Jackass. Typical rich arrogant attitude. You could use your money for far better things, like feeding the village in other ways or buying them a trump tower for that matter. Jerk!

trader

Little spoiled boy, the locals don't eat crocs! Try taking one of those on with a knife or spear if you da man!

ITUS

Global Warming is also increasing because we SLAUGHTER helpless animals when we don't need to. THE TRUMPS ARE DISGUSTING!

wilma talbert

healways seems sorta girly on his dads show this is a good story for his image, will serve to butch him up a bit.