Donald Trump Jr.

Yes, I Killed Those Animals

... and I'm PROUD of It!

3/12/2012 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_donald_trump_BN_02
Donald Trump Jr. says he bears NO SHAME for slaughtering a bunch of exotic animals in Africa last year ... claiming all of his kills were used to feed local villagers.

TMZ broke the story ... DTJ is coming under fire for a series of pics which show him posing with his brother in front of several dead animals after a hunt last year -- even showing off a severed elephant tail.

Now, Trump Jr. is DEFENDING the hunt on Twitter ... writing, " I have no shame about [the pics]. I HUNT & EAT game ... I'm a hunter, for that I make no apologies."

He explained, "I can assure you it was not wasteful ... the villagers were so happy for the meat which they don't often get to eat. Very grateful."

"These are not endangered animals as an fyi."

As TMZ previously reported, Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and killed an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and waterbuck.

dubby

another idiot

Slomoshun

Like I said in the last topic..the meat went to the villages.
I bet animal rights activists are ok with a starving village killing and eating a water buffalo but if a rich tourist kills it and gives the meat to the villagers it's a crime against nature.
Tree hugging hippies need to go the way of the dinosaur. They're morals are as twisted as Jacks bean stalk.

Stu kelly

Have a bloody look at it would ya in its new designer huntin shirt what a pathetic joke. On ya next killing spree come over to oz trumpy and get into some wild pigs up in the far reaches of northern australia with a bow at close quarters where ya right up close and personal with ya quarry if ya got the guts i bet ya all ya old boys money ya wouldent have a go to afraid of gettin ya hands dirty not to mention ya girly huntin shirt and new armarni ammo belt what a turkey, wake up to yaself murderer

juju

A$$hole Trump just trying to put a good spin on it.
These "rich people'(they pay about 30K) just like to pump up their manhoods by going into a game reserve and shooting a fenced in animal - some big hunters.
In many cases these animals are old, lame and tame. The villagers can do their OWN hunting.
In the case of the Trump idiots, it was just a big photo op to try and boost their small manhoods. Real hunters actually go into the woods and find animals and eat them - they don't get driven to a helpless, fenced in animal.
Don't buy the statement - the Trumps having been spinning PR for years - and they have the money to do it.

RaineeDrops

What he paid to hunt those animals then he claims they fed the villagers? He could have used that money to buy the villagers food or improve the roofs over their heads.

Instead he wanted to just kill these animals so he could brag that he killed them and pose with them as if the animal were some prestigious trophy or conquest.

MARYANN

Admit it Donald Jr. You just got your rocks off killing these animals. If you really cared about feeding these people why didn't you just write them a check?

blibrarose

**** you...how would you like to be an animal and someone shoot you...you wouldn't be smiling then...you disgust me!!!!

pk

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous!

RaineeDrops

LITTLE MAN SYNDROME!!!! Over-compensating. "I big tough man now, I kill animals and pose with a knife and their tail" PATHETIC!

jacksonfive210

I hope everyone mad at him is a vegetarian because we have no problem with slaughtering poor innocent animals and eatting them when we want a burger.

Barry

I have been to Zimbabwe. I had a ride on top of an elephant there. I thought that elephants were considered an endangered species. They walked accross the road in Zimbabwe like a dog would in the US so they are not that hard to kill. I could understand a water buffalo, but an elephant?

Eclectica

"Once we accept that a living creature has feelings and suffers pain, and then if we knowingly and deliberately inflict suffering on that creature, we are equally guilty. Whether it be human or animal, we brutalize ourselves."-Jane Goodall

Me

Elephants are on the decline you dolt !! The villagers (unless they are filled with poachers), are becoming extinct, and they are protected by everyone, with the exception of poachers, including those villagers you speak of.

Civit cats are not hunted and killed for meat.

The entire Trump family is full of idiots, and I will no longer support Trump, his ideas, nor his TV shows.

lace

TMZ doesn't show it, but they killed a leopard too!

Leslie

I'm no bleeding heart liberal. As a matter of fact, I'm left of Ann Coulter... and I think killing an Elephant is just wrong :(