Donald Trump Jr.

Yes, I Killed Those Animals

... and I'm PROUD of It!

3/12/2012 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_donald_trump_BN_02
Donald Trump Jr. says he bears NO SHAME for slaughtering a bunch of exotic animals in Africa last year ... claiming all of his kills were used to feed local villagers.

TMZ broke the story ... DTJ is coming under fire for a series of pics which show him posing with his brother in front of several dead animals after a hunt last year -- even showing off a severed elephant tail.

Now, Trump Jr. is DEFENDING the hunt on Twitter ... writing, " I have no shame about [the pics]. I HUNT & EAT game ... I'm a hunter, for that I make no apologies."

He explained, "I can assure you it was not wasteful ... the villagers were so happy for the meat which they don't often get to eat. Very grateful."

"These are not endangered animals as an fyi."

As TMZ previously reported, Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and killed an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and waterbuck.

Sal

only you hipster, black frame glasses elitist and women would call this barbaric....in the hunting and blue collar world its called a good kill. Not on endangered list, used game what else do you want? oh thats right hes rich so he is an evil 1%er...give me a break...

Joe

C'mon, an elephant? Someone's eating an elephant?

Tina

People like him make me sick!! Just a sport he didn't care less about the animals or the villagers!! What ever sir!!! Your pictures say it all yea I got a gun I am bad I killed them who cares!!!! I wish the animals could of hunted him without him having a gun!!!!

Ginger

I don't understand the need to shoot animals like this but if you have to, at least don't waste the meat. And they didn't. To each his own, I guess.

quezcotl

To all women, on tmz, remember that these animals are in a better place now. so it doesnt matter if we kill them.
Also, they are not like our beautiful horses... with brains and feelings.

Tamra

DOUCHEBAG.

Casey

DTJ, the African elephant is on the endangered species list...... read a freaking book. What a jerk

parlayer

Killing wild animals?? I learned not to do that when I was 8 after an afternoon of shooting birds out of his tree!! The pile I had gathered at the end of the day broke my heart, and I learned that lesson!!!

Whatever

Hey Donald! Get yourself over to Cameroon, which is currently experiencing a slaughter of elephants by armed poachers: 200 adults killed since January alone, leaving calves alone to wander without their mothers or families. Sounds like friends of yours! Obviously I am being saracastic: the killing of exotic animals or any animal, and in particularly an elephant is barbaric and blood thirst at its worst. Don't kid yourself: this wasn't for "meat": this was for the kill, the shoot, the grin at the end next to the dead creature whose sole problem was running into you that day so you could shoot it and brag. I consider you s*** of the highest calling and by default, I have to throw your family in with you. Killers have blood thirst in their heart, are so cavalier with life and completely dismissive of living things. reference: Craig Newmark, he of Craigslist, who killed an elephant for sport last year, claiming it was "for the village." Total B.S. Money buys all, except a conscience. Loser.

Throwback kid

What's the shot of this no talent punk with no personality being on TV if his rich Daddy didn't have a show?

Ann

We girls know, the Trump boys have all the signs of tiny barely there weewees. Maybe they could hunt for those.

jacksonfive210

Yall calling him a pus for having to use a gun to kill a African elephant and a cape buffalo ( dont know if it was a cape buffalo but either way still not easy to kill with a kife) do know they are in the big 5 which is known as the 5 most difficult animals in Africa to hunt on foot because they are so dangerous. Still we have no problem eating innocent and letting it go on in our back yard but god forbid some rich guy kills a couple of animals and give the food to the rich. I guess alot of restaurants would be out of business if we wheren't such hypocrites.

DJ

President Bush Jr. Put a lion in a extremely large container, so he could shoot it and win the trophy. Big Game hunter. A$$Hole!

RH

First of all---right wingers .... One would not say that we don't eat meat, fish etc...But the EGO on these guys posing in front of an animal, who clearly wasn't armed (joke) and just shooting (killing) for the sake of "fun"...what a moron. Oh how FUN killing an inocent nimal.

Yes I'm sure he drives a sports car and has a size 5 shoe.

Ted Allen

His Attitude and hubris are more offensive than anything. Good thing all the poor little people of the world have the big strong Trump boys to worry about their lunch.