Donald Trump's Sons

Ignite War

Over Animal Butchery

3/12/2012 11:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_trump_hunting_launch_EX_v3
Donald Trump's two sons went on a big game hunt in Africa, and the carnage they wrought has triggered outrage by wildlife enthusiasts.

Donald's sons -- Donald Jr. and Eric -- went on a hunting safari in Zimbabwe a year ago this month, and proudly showed off their trophy kills -- including an elephant, crocodile, kudu, civet cat and water buck.

In one shot, Donald Jr. is holding a dead elephant's tail in one hand and a knife which appears to have cut off the tail in another.

A wildlife enthusiast's website has just created a YouTube video of the slaughter expressing outrage.

As for Donald Trump, he tells TMZ, "My sons love hunting. They're hunters and they've become good at it.  I am not a believer in hunting and I'm surprised they like it."

Trump added, "I know that anything they did was 100% OK in terms of the hunting community."

Ryan Hazelton

All I can say is "pathetic". I hope they come back in their next life as an animal and are tortured like the poor innocent creatures they killed for no apparent reason but for their own egos.

Martha

You mean to tell me that little twirp of a looking fellow can shoot a gun . Daddy sure did put out the "Bucks" on this one . I thought it was iilegal to kill some of these animals . I guess if one has nothing else to spend money on , and you have everything given to you on a gold platter , it's ok . Next they'll have live human hunts .

Cory

Hunting is fine. Hunting elephants. What the hell is wrong with you.

chucky cheese

Trophy Hunters are *****'S

Pedro

Can you say for rich folks, who want to portray themselves as smarter that others!This has to be the dumbest the Trump could ever do. Most these animals are on the endanger species list! This was just a bunch of mad-hatter kills. The Animal Rights Association may still be after the Trumps for this since-less killing! Hey! No one asked the Trumps to come to Africa to kill endangered animals on a madman safari hunt, to feed the poor Black villager. Like all these years they have not been doing that themselves. The rule of the Jungle, I'm told. Only, kill what you need to survive. A salute to the Sponsors, who are observing people who are representing them, and doing intentional wrong and harm to others. Only because they are rich or in a position to do such!

Paul

If you want some real excitement Mr Trump, how about we put out in the woods, defenseless, and I hunt you with a high powered rifle with a scope? Once you're down, I'll cut off your head as my trophy and mount it over my fireplace! Now that would be exciting! Oh, and it's a custom where I come from.

karen

who do they think they are their is enough killing of animals in this world enough predetors to take care of the wild world not two s*** with guns how does that happen or be allowed to happen and do villagers eat croc or elephant etc i hate the name trump now and always will and the father is no better i hope this spells the end of all the deals and money making this family gets we are outraged!!!!

JOHN RAMBO

TRUMPET IN RAMBO STYLE. HE IS ABOUT TO CHOP HIS PINGA

Barbara Chaplin

Hunting should be for food only!!!!!! Shame on all you trophy hunters. I have hunted, and it was for food only. My hunting days are over, just want to target shoot with my rifles.

Chuck

America has become the land of the wimp, whiner, bunny hugger. Hunters do more to preserve wild animals than all the PETAs combined. There are too many elephants in South Africa and some parts of Zimbabwe.

ruan

People get over it, there are worst things going on in this world than 2 brothers hunting. There is nothing wrong with hunting!

Lorraine

I am a South African, and I detest hunting. The Trump boys
are spoilt brats with too much money. What they really want
to do is kill people, but instead they kill poor defenseless animals in the Third World. They deserve the karma that is coming their way! Shame of their family name.

bernard

They should be hunting Mugabe.

Flavibear

Donald Trump Jr is a p***y. Join the army if you need to shoot things- coward!

Charlie

Doug - are you a complete dimwit? Hunting was done in the past for the purpose of food. I very much doubt that a) people eat elephants and b) the trumps would ever have to resort for hunting for their own food. This is about spoilt, rich men having nothing better to do that shoot a few harmless animals. I live in South Africa and it sickens me to see people with too much money and time and too little brains doing **** like this. Why don't they put their cash to good use and actually try and do something with benefits the world? Idiots. Get a proper job or do something meaningful.

Previous 15 Comments | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments