Jennie Garth

Divorcing 'Twilight' Hunk

3/13/2012 10:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0313_jennie_garth_peter_fascinelli_getty_BNAnother celebrity marriage bites the dust ... this time "90210" star Jennie Garth and "Twilight" hunk Peter Facinelli are calling it quits after 11 years together.

The couple -- who have 3 minor daughters -- released a joint statement saying, "While we have decided to end our marriage, we both share the same deep love and devotion to our children."

The statement continues, "We remain dedicated to raising our beautiful daughters together."

We're told the couple has not filed divorce docs yet ... but it's just a matter of time.

0104_split_stars_footer

Diana

So sorry to see this happen. I thought they were one couple in Hollywood that were solid. It seems marriages today are not meant to last. I wish them the best in the future and hopefully they will work extra hard to protect the best interests of their children.

Arcadia Rink

I LOVED Peter in all installments of TWILIGHT (Dr. Carlisle Cullen). I'm sorry about the breakup but not surprised. Good luck to Peter and Jennie.

steeler fan

I always thought she was out of her league with him, he could do better.

Debbie

OMG So surprised at this and sorry to hear it. He is ssssoooo HOT in Twilight.

Missie

Yay! Now if Luke Perry is only single, I always loved Kelly and Dylan together on 90210! :)

Belladonna

WHAT??!! Say it aint so!!

anony

I bet Amanda Bynes is happy.

mikka

I cant believe it ... I read TODAY A BLIND ITEM about certain former teen actress who now is with a B list actress in show and the girl was after the B actress HUSBAND ... all the bells sounded like this ... AMANDAAAA DONT YOU DARE ...

CountryGal

Who cares! It's typical Hollywood idiots getting divorced. Quit worshipping these fools people.

Toad

Doesn't surprise me. Peter is a total alcoholic...a belligerent sloppy one at that. (I used to work production, had to drive his drunk ass around a few times. Even threw up in my car) Amazed the marriage lasted this long

Debbie

I totally called this! He was on Live with Kelly agile ago and was not sporting his wedding ring. They have been apart for a while

Kerry

Very sad :(

Throwback kid

I get her and Christina Applegate mixed up? They both have had failed marriages and been losers in love, next!

Larry

Too bad for Jennie and her kids. She most certainly is beautiful physically, and from what I've seen on TV, she seems like she's sweet, feminine, and fun to be around.

della martinez

that just sucks rocks...makes me very sad...I wish them both well...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments