Lisa Lampanelli

The Trumps Can KILL

Whatever Animals They Want

3/13/2012 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_9130p1j3_0_joedsitk
"Celebrity Apprentice" star Lisa Lampanelli is standing firmly behind her TV boss ... telling TMZ she "LOVES" the fact that Donald Trump's sons went on an animal-killing spree in Zimbabwe.

Lampanelli was out in NYC last night ... when we asked about the controversial Trump hunting trip last year ... in which Donald Jr. and Eric killed an elephant, crocodile, waterbuck and more.

Lisa replied, "I love the fact that Mr. Trump and the little other Mr. Trump ... and the other one [approve of hunting] ... I would love it if Ivanka got out there with a bazooka."

She added, "Hunt all you want g*d d*mmit."

As we previously reported, Don Jr. claims he wasn't just killing for fun ... insisting the meat from his kills were used to feed local villagers.

backfire

Looks like Lisa has her head far up Trumps ass....would never have believed it. Wants to win The Apprentice.

Imen

She's more cruel than a beast, does that mean the trump can kill her too?? what a douchebag, disgusting. I just hope she doesnt have kids. what a torture to the human nature!

Daniel Samai

It's with disgrace and disgust expressing my thought about politicians who feel like they could just say whatever they want, and now obviously some random breed or a rich millionaire who think that they could just do whatever they want and defend the act of killing endangered species in africa in the name of what do would call a sport. What disgusts me even more is the fact that these reckless blinds to society have the Audacity to defend their actions and claim to be feeding villages with the meat; does it get any more filthy than that? Some of these rich clowns need to start realizing that their money cannot just over-ride the rules and their reckless actions in society, and do not travel to Africa to do things for which you'd face prosecution in the United States. The continent of Africa already has enough problems on it's own with animals that are already endangered. If your intent is to feed the poor and unfortunate in Africa, the Trump kids could find thousands of ways to do so with all of their resources and connections; build some factories, invest in agriculture, establish systems that would create jobs where the people can work and generate income and food for their families. I was born in Africa and lived there for most of my life and I definitely know that it isn't your backyard where you can just go and do whatever you want. Here are some suggestions for the Trump kids to use in order to exercise their hunting habits; how about putting on a combat uniform and go hunting for Joseph Kony and his Lords resistance army in Uganda and bring them to justice. You'd be saving thousands of lives of men, women and children. Lastly, the Trump kids must just shut up, stick with the Apprentice, and not try to justify such crude and reckless act. Thank you. -Daniel Samai Jr.

lyn parker

SHAME

ON YOU LISA......I WILL NEVER WATCH YOU ON STERN AGAIN OR THE APPRENTICE.....ANIMALS ARE NOT TO BE ABUSED FOR FUN....YOUR STATEMENTS WERE EVIL....KARMA WILL GET YA!!!!!!!!!

csmkersh

I'm a member of PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals. Do you yo-yos think hambergers grow on trees? Way to go Trump!

arale norimaki

How come rich people, rich families with young sons/daughters, sons of politicians, etc. don't enlist in military? don't they like American?

Myke

Read this article...eating elephant is NOT COMMON in Zimbabwe...it has been done during times of the greatest strife.

csmkersh

I'm a member of PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals. Way to go, Trumps!

iberealcool

Who is this woman? Who cares what she thinks?

prameela

What

ByeByeTrump&Lisa

Bye, Bye Celebrity Apprentice and Lisa. I now have more time to do stupid stuff!!!

Lisa

Wow, Lisa. I know you make your living by being a "mean comic", but I didn't know you were really a cruel and heartless woman. Wow, all that meanness is not an act...it's real. What a miserable person you are.
My boyfriend loves your act and I was going get him tickets for your next show in our area, but not anymore. How sad.

jacksonfive210

TMZ the website full of tree hugging liberals who are fine with abortion but want you to die if you hunt haha. Also hate and boycott anyone who doesn't agree with their same views yet are mad and think it's wrong when that same person is also mad at them haha. This website has really gone down hill sad.

tom

She is the funniest person on earth. U people need to lighten up and get a funny bone inside your body

Elo

Put the tusk between your legs dammit. You never know... ;)