Lisa Lampanelli

The Trumps Can KILL

Whatever Animals They Want

3/13/2012 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_9130p1j3_0_joedsitk
"Celebrity Apprentice" star Lisa Lampanelli is standing firmly behind her TV boss ... telling TMZ she "LOVES" the fact that Donald Trump's sons went on an animal-killing spree in Zimbabwe.

Lampanelli was out in NYC last night ... when we asked about the controversial Trump hunting trip last year ... in which Donald Jr. and Eric killed an elephant, crocodile, waterbuck and more.

Lisa replied, "I love the fact that Mr. Trump and the little other Mr. Trump ... and the other one [approve of hunting] ... I would love it if Ivanka got out there with a bazooka."

She added, "Hunt all you want g*d d*mmit."

As we previously reported, Don Jr. claims he wasn't just killing for fun ... insisting the meat from his kills were used to feed local villagers.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

jeanfernandez91

YOU FAT UGLY BITCH WHY DON'T YOU GO TO STUFF A BLACK **** IN EVERY HOLE YOU HAVE AND STFU! YOU'RE A NOBODY.

Thomas

She's not funny. The fat bitch needs to find some new material. Her black **** love affair got old years ago. Pathetic how she manages to turn hunting of some endangered animals a laughing matter.

Lancef

I find it odd that this article mentions some animals by name but does not mention they killed an endangered Cheetah. Predators are generally not eaten for food and endangered predators should not be killed at all.

By the way the Waterbuck is a species of antelope, it was another animal they killed not a misnaming of the Water Buffalo or Cape Buffalo that is seen in the photographs.

Most of these animals are common in Africa and are commonly eaten but I think the dead Cheetah is a really big deal.

Bonnie

Man she is really desperate for money. She is probably the only person in the world defending these guys. She probably sucking their small ****s under the boardroom desk...career sliding nobody... really sucking up trying to get her rent paid.

kathy

I will no longer watch the apprentice which was one of my favorite shows..... animal killers for sport turn me off... thanks... hope alot of people do this as well!!!!!

Gary Allen

I think it is terribble that Donald Trump jr went on a hunting trip and thoughtlessly killed those animals especially an elephant there arenot many left in the world. I no longer care for Trump jr and obiviously he does not care for the animals in the world around him. If Lisa Lampanelli goes along with thier hunting and killing then I feel she is just kissing ass.

Anyone Who Can Be Cruel To Animals Is Capable Of Even Greater Cruelty
Gary Allen 2012 c

We Should All Treat This Earth As Though She Is Our Own Beloved Mother And The Animals of The Earth And Sea Should Be Treated As Her Sacred Children Quote by Gary E Allen 2012
©

Attie Kershner

Lisa is loud, obnoxious, abrasive....She has talked down practically everyone on the Apprentice....she was vicious to Lou and every girl but Aubrey....she's an attention seeking hound.....I wish she'd get voted off ...and her sniveling and whining would stop ringing in our ears!!!!

Nano

Listening to this woman is like stepping on dog feces right before a date.

Katie

I hate lisa lampanelli. she is so racist toward latinos and hispanics. Wish I could find her house in tucson and trash it. what a bitch.

Ihatelisa

If they can kill whatever animals they want, i assume they'd go for Lisa first, she is a pig after all. Seriously, i want her dead.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14