Lisa Lampanelli

The Trumps Can KILL

Whatever Animals They Want

3/13/2012 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_9130p1j3_0_joedsitk
"Celebrity Apprentice" star Lisa Lampanelli is standing firmly behind her TV boss ... telling TMZ she "LOVES" the fact that Donald Trump's sons went on an animal-killing spree in Zimbabwe.

Lampanelli was out in NYC last night ... when we asked about the controversial Trump hunting trip last year ... in which Donald Jr. and Eric killed an elephant, crocodile, waterbuck and more.

Lisa replied, "I love the fact that Mr. Trump and the little other Mr. Trump ... and the other one [approve of hunting] ... I would love it if Ivanka got out there with a bazooka."

She added, "Hunt all you want g*d d*mmit."

As we previously reported, Don Jr. claims he wasn't just killing for fun ... insisting the meat from his kills were used to feed local villagers.

tgrfan42069

lol you hippies blast hunting.but every puff of your bong a living tree dies.

Kari

I don't normally go that route, but #31, Charley---I LOVE YOUR RESPONSE!!

Mumra the Ever Living

I would never condone the killing of Miss Lisa Lampanelli, even though she looks, and no doubt smells like the water buffalo that punk Trump kid killed.
However, the term "culling the herd" does come to mind. I do doubt that any right minded person, no matter how hungry would accept that twerps offer of free meat. Too much fat.

buzz kill

My kind of woman.

DEBBY

The Trump family is representative of everything that is wrong with and in America. Shame on them!

soulofanangel

------------------------------------------------------------
Who could have dreamed TRUMP'S CELEBRITY APPRENTICE would be "done in" by the sons (butchering African elephants and cats etc.) of DONALD TRUMP?
------------------------------------------------------------
We could have hoped and dreamed but the "regular people" rarely have their dreams come true. Keeping fingers crossed that THIS TIME is the charm.
------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------

campy

What an ass kissing ho bag.

cheygirl

After reading some of these comments I think that none of you have ever heard of this type of hunting before! The ONLY way for a person to go hunting in Africa, legally, is to have a villager take you out on a guided hunt- with the agreement that all harvested meat will be given back to the villagers. They charge more than $4000 for a mixture of 3 species.... think of all of the revenue they are profiting off of this!! I don't think Africa will turn away those funds, and they are marketing one of the only viable resources they have!

Jenna

Lampakiller or whatever. I don't even know who you are. But then again, trump selects contestants from the dregs and then a few B or C level "celebrities." You obviously are a dreg choice. Can you say BROWN-NOSE???? Because that's exactly what you are. You evidently are the first asz kisser to come forward to defend trump and kids.You must really, really want to win that contest! I want to say "sleep well," but then it occurred to me you probably WILL sleep quite well, as these wholesale slaughters hasn't bothered you in the least. Brown nose sums it all up.
__________

Jenna

Lampakiller or whatever. I don't even know who you are. But then again, trump selects from the dregs and tops. You, obviously, are a dreg choice. Can you say BROWN-NOSE???? Because that's exactly what you are. You evidently are the first asz kisser to come forward to defend trump and kids.You must really, really want to win that contest! I want to say "sleep well," but then it occurred to me you probably WILL sleep quite well, as these wholesale slaughters hasn't bothered you in the least. Brown nose sums it all up.

Barb

I'm pretty sure if the local villagers needed meat, they know how to shoot a gun and wouldn't need sportsmen to provide it for them. And, who eats elephants? Lisa is just an idiot anyway, as are all of the Trumps.

Hemingway

Sad - this woman is now a Trump worshiper. His sons are spoiled little rich boys.

sandra

She is a COMPLETE idiot.

Carol

Donald Trump Jr says that he kill these animals to feed people and this ****ing morin thinks that it is okay to murder helpless animals. What an idiot and as for Jr why does he not take some of his family's money and actually buy food for these people and leave the helpless animals alone. Why don't both of you morons grow up and act like adults and not selfish children

AMANDA

You should ONLY HUNT FOR FOOD, NOT FOR FUN.........MAYBE SHE SHOULD CUT DOWN ON HER FOOD, SHE COULD USE IT.............As for TRUMPS SON, KARMA will come back to BITE Him in his ASS and I hope it is PUBLICIZED!!!