Lisa Lampanelli

The Trumps Can KILL

Whatever Animals They Want

3/13/2012 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_9130p1j3_0_joedsitk
"Celebrity Apprentice" star Lisa Lampanelli is standing firmly behind her TV boss ... telling TMZ she "LOVES" the fact that Donald Trump's sons went on an animal-killing spree in Zimbabwe.

Lampanelli was out in NYC last night ... when we asked about the controversial Trump hunting trip last year ... in which Donald Jr. and Eric killed an elephant, crocodile, waterbuck and more.

Lisa replied, "I love the fact that Mr. Trump and the little other Mr. Trump ... and the other one [approve of hunting] ... I would love it if Ivanka got out there with a bazooka."

She added, "Hunt all you want g*d d*mmit."

As we previously reported, Don Jr. claims he wasn't just killing for fun ... insisting the meat from his kills were used to feed local villagers.

HH

That beast will be lucky if she's not next.

jarrod_sinclair@yahoo.com

This goes to prove..We as beings ..exist in a social structure..with one set of laws..Put if a person or family has million dollar bank account.the laws that are made to govern the mass ...does not apply on people who has a million dollar bank account.Remember the rich pays media and public relation firms to make them look good no matter what they do.Insisting the meat went to feed the village people.Why didn't village people get off there lazy behinds and hunt for there own family ..Instead of waiting for some rich dude with a fast come on to do the killing for them.Any slant anyone puts on this ..it was over kill.

jarrod_sinclair@yahoo.com

My question is this: What promoted this kind of manner? These action spoke an over aggressive act's.

Boo

Loved your comment Zanele!

Asessina

I once happened upon one of her shows and after maybe two minutes changed the channel. She's a disgusting loud mouth and not funny at all. Her racist jokes are not comedy.

jacksonfive210

the 99% hate rich people no matter what you do so who cares DT jr. Toast to being in the 1%.

Ellen H.

What an ugly, low-class idiot. The Trump sons are barbaric. I hope they get shot and killed! Jerkoffs. Their hair, alone, says it all. Yuck!

Matt

What a ****ing ****. someone peel her skin off alive..

birdman

god and damnit are not bad works TMZ

ShadowVx

What a kiss a**. Her and Trump's spawn are pathetic.

Seldombinlaid

I love Lisa, she's a hoot. Some of you people need to relax, that's her job to talk loud, and get laughs. However, that photo of a Trump holding an elephants tail makes me sick to my stomach. I understand feeding a small town with some meat. Do they eat elephant? That one made me ill.

sonnfish

Really Lisa? Comedy career failing and need a job? Guess that is how you get when you "roast" people for a living. Maybe she and the trump's can be the prey for a change? Karma is a bitch and it's a comin yer way honey!

Cricket

The animal hunt was sickening. I do like Lisa though. She is hilarious.

Beth

I do not have a problem with them killing the animals because the villagers ate the meat. However, I do have a big problem with the foolish woman cursing and using the Lord's name in vain. That is horrible. Is she trying to be funny or something?

Ruth1103

This woman Lisa, and the Trump animal murderers are as sick and reprehensible as they come. What a horrendous way for rich people like the Trumps to get their kicks. May they burn in hell.