Rihanna

Laughs Off See-Thru Pics --

Did You See My 'T**ties?'

3/13/2012 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0313_rihanna_video_launch
Rihanna doesn't think she's to blame for the see-thru pics of her upper lady parts this week -- despite the fact she wore a mesh shirt with no bra -- insisting it was camera flashes that left her exposed.

The singer was out in NY last night ... happily taking pictures with EVERY fan who wanted a shot ... when someone asked if she had seen the racy see-thru pics. She replied, "You mean my t*tties?"

This time, all RiRi exposed was a smile ... as she joked, "You come up with the flash man!"

Actually, YOU came up with the flash, man ... but no complaints here.

0313_rihanna_boobs_splash

New Orleans

My little girls absolutely hate her now. So we'll be saving a lot on concerts, CDs, etc. RiRi is s***.

Regina

You know, when she first came out as a singer with her song Umbrella, I actually liked her. Now I don't. Her songs suck and have way too much computer tracks to them. I suspect that when she goes into the studio she is too trashed to record so they have no choice but to dub her parts.
It's as if she is deliberately trying to trash her own career. Ditching the People's Choice awards for a basketball game, going back to Chris Brown( even if it's on the down low) and showing up all sweaty, disheveled, wrinkly like she slept in them for days. Now just putting on some mesh and calling it an outfit.
I don't know what to make of her. Doing all this attention getting stuff when all she has to do is get her act straight and go back and record some decent music and stop all this crazy nonsense that she does. She needs someone to sit her down and tell her to knock off the antics or she won't have a career and it will be nobodies fault but hE

Regina

I meant to say her own. ( Cat walked over my keyboard, sorry)

Meanie

About as attractive as a floating turd.

The Neko Nation

Typical ghetto whore.

peoplearesilly

She's getting just what she wants: PUBLICITY. And tabloids like this give it to her. PATHETIC. She's an attention whore and the more she does, the worse she looks -- that is the part she doesn't get. We were not all born yesterday. You can fool the young naive idiots on here but the rest of us know her intent.

Joeschmoe

She's such a skank!

Jilla

Attention whore...

Maira

haha .. Rihanna is humorous, it's great, I love her personality!

AnnaR

If that was my daughter I’d spank the living daylights out of her, I don’t care how old she was. My father used to button up the top two buttons on my shirt before I left the house. Very strict, and I listened to him, and I am thankful he was. I don’t know if it is the younger generation that seems to have no self-esteem or if it is just lack of parental guidance going on. Either way this young woman is crying out for attention and needs to get her self-esteem back. Parading around like that is going to get you nothing but disrespect.

Janet Rosie

She is trashy and has really bad taste in men.

Chunk54

It is apparent this girl has no self-respect.

Ben

Well Dammmm if i wanted to see them i would need a REALLY strong Zoom lens to see something that is barely there. Get a hold of yourself they are NOT that impressive.

Nostradamus

The self professed c*nt strikes again.
TMZ will prob delete this, like every other time I've made such statement, but she proudly wears a custom necklace which says "c*nt." And if you ask me, it's fitting.

Manimal

What whore shop sells a shirt like this?