Rihanna

Laughs Off See-Thru Pics --

Did You See My 'T**ties?'

3/13/2012 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0313_rihanna_video_launch
Rihanna doesn't think she's to blame for the see-thru pics of her upper lady parts this week -- despite the fact she wore a mesh shirt with no bra -- insisting it was camera flashes that left her exposed.

The singer was out in NY last night ... happily taking pictures with EVERY fan who wanted a shot ... when someone asked if she had seen the racy see-thru pics. She replied, "You mean my t*tties?"

This time, all RiRi exposed was a smile ... as she joked, "You come up with the flash man!"

Actually, YOU came up with the flash, man ... but no complaints here.

0313_rihanna_boobs_splash

JT

Better be careful. People will think that you are having sex before marriage which means that you would be a slut....

Geo

Wow! Been reading through the comments. The things your affirmations say about you are far worse than what Rhianna revealed. I'm more repelled by that than i'll ever be of her. I think she's very strong and very successful and oh so cute and funny and talented. I especially admire her for having the power to be herself regardless of what anyone says....

trader

Looks like she's trying to be white. What's with that? Are we going to see her dye her face like Michael Jackson and start narrowing her nose? Her gangsta guys like "white women?"

Just Sayin

One hot mess

Lemonade

She makes me want to barf. Go away Ritardanna.

YouDontSay

She seriously acts like a meth head

michael

ooer!

Sprmcandy

Tiny is C*U*T*E too.

hippie87

Yeah, like NO ONE brought to her attention "hey, your t*ts are out!" Yeah right, that was so pathetic it made me feel like a better person LOL. Also, I'm pretty sure that hookers aren't even alloud to walk around NY like that....

hippie87

Yeah Right.....Like NOBODY brought up the fact that your t*ts were completely showing. Haha that's funny. What a scream for attention. This is soo pathetic it actually makes me feel better about myself LOL. Also, I'm pretty sure that hookers aren't even alloud to walk around NY like that.

rsmik

She's gotta have it

larabrownj

lol she just seems soOo cool to hang out with. really kinda down to earth lmao @ "BTW the picture is much cuter if you zoom out a little bit."

larabrownj

lol why do all the psycho evil comments get a million likes and the realistic one get a million dislikes

TuffyLuvvy

RiRi is a wonderful role model. I hope my daughters grow up to be like her!

Amber

The flash made the shirt transparent?? Right... I will say it once again... T-R-A-S-H!