TMZ Live

Jermaine Jones ...

The Daddy Issue

3/13/2012 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

031312_tmzlive

"American Idol" contestant Jermaine Jones is at the center of a big mess -- did his father really abandon him? JJ's dad says he's always been around, but folks at 'Idol' were told a different story. So, who's lying? Decide after you hear the facts straight from our reporters?

Plus, Shanna Moakler joins us -- are her and Travis Barker's kids cool with growing up vegan? No pizza??!! Also ... Rihanna's racy (and possibly racist) tweet -- we'll tell you if Chris Brown's new GF should really be worried.

(Oh, and BTW -- we hear ya ... tomorrow we'll leave our mics open during commercial breaks so you can hear all the fun.)
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(1:30) Jermaine from "Idol" tried to drum up sympathy with a fake sob story ... and got busted.
(6:30) Everyone but Carly calls BS on "The Bachelor" double proposal ... which seemed more staged than a Britney concert.
(12:22) Miley steals her BF's thunder at the "Hunger Games" premiere.
(15:10) Cops investigate Russell Brand for allegedly snatching a phone ... it wouldn't be his first violent encounter with photogs.
(18:10) Courtney Love wages war with ... The Muppets?!?
(22:00) Kim K.'s blonde look -- the newsroom votes no.
(28:05) Shanna Moakler joins the show to talk about raising her kids vegan ... which some think is cruel and unusual punishment.
(33:20) Is "The Hunger Games" the new "Twilight"? "HG" star Kalie Prescott calls in to talk about seeing it for the first time.
(39:30) Faith Hill ... out with no makeup on.
(42:00) Rihanna's racist attack on Chris Brown's GF.

Bubbles The Chimp

Hmm.. Odd. Ryan is not whinging on today. Must be bad weed.

Brandon C

Why Are The Mic's Turned Off During Breaks Now? I Don't Like This Format. Pretty Boring Now.

charles

brave boys. rock on.

Bobbi Reibin

why you guys muting the sound in between now?? sucks now you just hear nothing

Nora

I can't believe you guys did not say more about Donald Trump Jr killing an ELEPHANT who in this world thinls it it ok to kill an ELEPHANT. Im disappointed in you guys who claim to be such animal lovers.

iBrandon318

Why Do You Mute The Mic In-Between Breaks Now? Instead Of Talking To Us Online Viewers.

Donovan

What has happened to TMZ live??? It feels way too over-manufactured now. What happened to answering questions and to Lawyer Friday? What happened to the guy who was fun and looked a little like Woody Harrelson? Charles every single day??? It's better than Mike, but variety would be nice.
Enough with the Kardashian worship too. Have you seen your polls? You are out in la la land in that support.

TMZ_Watcher

I'm glad I got my call in recently to TMZ, about a week ago. Because now I realise phone ins will be limited and too many topics will be covered. Charles also seems to like Harvey more since the LA fox deal, interesting. I assume that's cause Charles got a nice fat pay raise-good for him. Don't let TMZ live get overproduced. Yeah it was ridiculous running this show on radio and Harvey doesnt have to say all that crap on each break.

D

I just read these, and I AGREE!! I miss the OLD TMZ LIVE...I miss the cheesy Lawyer Friday song, and Jason, and I absolutely think it is way over-produced. The best part about it was the spontaneity. Now it's just awful.

TheTruth

This is the Truth- Jermaine Jones was arrested for Domestic Violence against his boyfriend. In addition, he gave false identification to the police when he was arrested, and now has 02 Bench Warrants out for his arrest. Watch the drama when he's confronted on camera tomorrow night on Idol.....

Sue Morris Doff

Just keep TMZ Live going! I don't care how you do it, it makes my afternoons go better, and I just can't quit yew!

MP

I also miss the old days of TMZ Live, when the guys would have a nice flowing show outside and Harvey would tell a funny story for 5 minutes. I think there should be a variety of co-hosts. I don't care for Charles, but think Mike is funny and changing co-hosts would be a way to please everyone. I also think the show should only be half an hour, anything more is too much time.

MP

Ms. Moakler should look into soy some more, especially if she has daughters. Soy is a phytoestrogen and she should do further research how soy affects the developing body and hormones.

KAREN Christopher

I think you guys ARE speeding through the topics, at least it sounds like it and in the process some of the banter between you and Charles has been lost.......that's half the charm guys cause sometimes you mention little side stuff that's interesting or funny. I find the bottom banner together with the side banner is too busy and distracting. I hate to say it but I think it should be just the side banner - which is a shame cause I love seeing Max lol and the banner blocks my view. Again - no need to rush through the stories you didn't before and still kept your time to 59 minutes.

COREY

SINCE JERMAINE GOT BUSTED LIEING IT WOULD BE FAIR TO BRING EVAN BACK CAUSE HE WAS THE NEXT RUNNER UP TO MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ROUND.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments