Jermaine Jones

Flees to Philly [VIDEO]

3/14/2012 12:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0314_jermaine_embed
0_v0u899mi_0_gyiryo27"American Idol" contestant Jermaine Jones fled Los Angeles and the "A.I." guillotine ... because we got video of him after he landed in Philadelphia last night.

Jones flew first class -- which makes us think "Idol" may have paid for the ticket.

As we reported, the plan was for Jermaine to appear on tonight's show​, facing the music for lying about his criminal past.

It's true -- jets also fly west, but it would be a very fast turnaround.

Abe

Good riddance, Jermaine. You had no chance to win Idol anyway.

x

Howard

Good-bye LOSER!!

mebrat24

So american idol is trying to drum up some gossip so they stay in the news. Gee-- we have Ryan and Kim both staying in the news. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm thank goodness for tmz to keep things in the news about Ryan and Kim

Frankthepotatoman

He's off to have a good starchy potato meal.

Mis

Wait, didnt this happen before.. I really do recall this same incident occurring a few years back.

Different Rules Apply

Why on earth would he show up for the show??? Of course he wouldn't knowing what was in store for him there.

Delaware D

Team Jermaine!

SassyGirl

It is so sad that people come on this site to make racist comments and nothing is done about it! People spew hatred because they lack morals in their own life and to think they have the nerve to insult someone else! LOSERS!

Carl

While I have no sympathy for him, I don't blame him either. Confronting him might make for good ratings for AI, but why on Earth would he want to go through that? If it were me they'd have to give me a fat wad of cash to stay around.

Buckaroobonzai

I wonder how it feels to know you were ----><---- THIS close to fame and fortune?!? But you screwed yourself. I hear the soup Nazi telling him, "NO SOUP FOR YOU"! lol

Kari

So..Idol got rid of him for being a liar and a violent offender, but they wanted to do it on television, for publicity? And they fly him first class across country? Pathetic.

KenzieQ

SassyGirl: The racists remarks are vile and make me sad. Newsflash People::: plenty of white people lie, fake things for sympathy and have warrants out for their arrest. I'm not saying Jermaine is not a jerk but it has nothing to do with his race.

Jan

TMZ should just admit that they really did NOT have all the details of him leaving and what Idol was doing. He is not the first to get booted for non disclosures and won't be the last. I think his father contacting TMZ was a horrible thing to do.

qtepie

@The Neko Nation...such ignorance...

TD

Who cares about this guy...the more attention TMZ and others pay to him the higher the likelihood is he'll get a recording contract with some heinous rap sponsor like Kayne or Jay Z...let's just let him ride off into the sunset alone with no media coverage...he's a nobody anyway...are we that desperate for stars these days?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments