Kim Kardashian

No Me Gusta Mexican

Plastic Surgery

3/14/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian on a Mexican, plastic surgery billboard
Kim Kardashian is now the poster child for plastic surgery in Mexico ... and to that she says, Estoy enojada y voy a demandar [I'm pissed and I'm suing].

Dr. Victor Ramirez had Kim's pic plastered on a billboard in Mexicali -- a stones throw from the California border -- touting, "no arriesgue su belleza, ni su salud" [Don't risk your beauty or your health].

Problem is ... el buen doctor never got Kim's permission, and we've learned she's unleashed her lawyers who are now trying to figure out how to threaten Mexican style -- without getting beheaded, of course.

We spoke with Doctor Ramirez and asked if he got Kim's permission ... to which he initially said, "Que?" And then he went on, "Obviously I did not speak to Kim Kardashian. I do not have her number."

We told the doc that in America you can't use someone's picture without permission. The doc said he would get the police involved, and then he hung up.

We'd call back ... but Harvey won't spring for long distance.

Tay

Buy a life with so much money you have, you should thank someone uses your image worn and used.
I used to be your fan, but you're a very conceited and narcissistic, What you need is a change of attitude, but fast.

ria

Did Robert Kardashian had some dirt on you Harvey and Kris Jenner knows about it, is that why you can never talk badly about this vile family? It's pretty disgusting. I read a story you guys wrote yesterday, on The Bachelor, I remember the last statement you guys wrote was "When will people realize that the show is fake"...Why do you never say that about the KaTRASHian shows? it's clearly they all acting, poorly too.

Bill C.

I can't believe I'm typing this...I agree with Kim Kardashian. You can't use someone's image without their permission.

carol

I'll tell you how mexicans deal this kind of dramas.
Giv the doctor some money and he might take away your picture :)

In mexico doesnt matter how rich you are.. You're just a person.

Poor kim and her mom, they believe making a scene will take this billboard away.. so funny bc is in my city!

yo

You said it yourselves...in America you can't do it, but the billboard is not in america so....tough luck ****ers

Jeff

He's doing the same thing she is.....Using a slutty image to promote himself. Her first husband admitted to buying her boobs and she is known to have had a nose job and many injections of fillers. Rumors about her butt...not verified...but I wouldn't put it past her. Please go away!!!

nina

HE DEFINITELY NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL BECAUSE..... WHAT WOMAN WANNA LOOK FAT? WHE WANNA LOOK LIKE MODELS NOT LIKE A FAT MAID.

TJ

If it was the intention of the Kardashians, to look like three ,slutty, prostitutes ,in their new lingerie ad, I would say they succeeded admirably!! This is not a compliment~

ValVal

Meanwhile, she goes posts a topless picture. I wish people would just stop giving her attention so she can go away.

sky

OMG! You should come to Nicaragua and see all the Hollywood stars in eny kind of posters, beauty salons, restaurants, boutiques and more. They just copy and paste a photo from the internet and use it. I dont think they can sue in here. Sorry if your photo is public or posted in the internet enybody can use it. At least that what happens in here.

2idiots

THE BEAVER: 3 hours ago
LOL... hi ya stupid idiot. You just couldn't wait to find me posting about Mel, could ya? Very sad! LOL
Anyway, aren't you moving to a Tropical Island somewhere, dude?
What's the hold up, dude?
Can't find your butt with both hands to make the move, or you are hooked on TMZ, in love with Oksana, or you like to go hunting for a Beaver? LOL
----
WOW TALK ABOUT D U M B DUMB....if you go back and read (and comprehend) my COMMENTS about moving to a tropical island (Kauai btw) I said I WAS THINKING ABOUT IT. THINKING being the OPERATIVE WORD (perhaps you should try it some time). I did not say i WAS moving but was THINKING ABOUT IT.

enrique

she cant do nothing the drug lords would shoot her up

Lidya Lim

You should see the billboard next to it you'd see that Shakira and Britney spears are giving table dances down at the Casona (I live in Calexico and I've seen them and think nothing of these signs cuz I'm over their stupid faces.)

Lidya Lim

It's not a rare for mexico advertisements to use a celebrity's face. Plus this bitch is always suing someone and trying to look like the virgin Mary when she's is technically putting herself out there like a whore. She wants everyone to see he body but once we look she feels objectified??? Stupid ****

ex con

2003 / Guiness record for largest taco
2010 / 7.2 earthquake just 2 deaths
2012 / Kim Kardashian sues Mexicali .... HAHA !