Lindsay Lohan

I'm No Hit-and-Runner

3/14/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0314-lilo-set-tmz-bn
Lindsay Lohan
is calling BS on a hookah lounge manager, who claims the actress injured his knee when she allegedly grazed him with her Porsche last night -- insisting, "This is all a complete lie."

Lindsay took to her Twitter account moments ago to blast the allegation -- writing, "Scrape? This is all a complete lie. I've been at community service. Last night, I attempted to wish a friend happy birthday, which I didn't even get to do because I was freaked out by all of the paparazzi."

Lindsay insists, "These false accusations are absurd."

A rep for Lindsay adds, "At no point was there ever any indication that her car hit anyone or anything. We are confident this matter will be cleared up in the next few days."

TMZ broke the story ... multiple eyewitnesses claim Lindsay struck the hookah lounge manager on her way out of The Sayers Club in Hollywood just after midnight.

Witnesses claim the manager was NOT injured after the bump -- but the man has since gone to the emergency room. We're told he plans to press charges.

update_bar
1:00 PM PT: Lindsay just left the L.A. County morgue in the same black Porsche she was driving last night -- except this time, she wasn't taking any chances ... getting into the passenger seat.

0314_lindsay_leaving_morgue_subasset

Margo

She was drunk and doesn't remember a thing. Stop hounding her. *hic*

LLsez

"@lindsaylohan: Why do my attempts to celebrate all my friends birthday parties end in disaster? Grrrrrrrrr!"

who-me

So much for LINNOCENT's countdown to freedom, better recalculate, dummy. On an upside for LL is that this gives her an explanation for not filming the Liz Taylor part that she never had.

LLsez

.....Judge Revel, laughing her *ss off today, while getting a FU manicure

ilovegossip

Who goes to wish someone happy birthday after midnight on a Tuesday?

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Oh DarkMange oh DarkMange
It’s safe to assume
Folks self-mutilate
When you step in the room

We know you can’t alter
Your vile demeanor
Meanwhile, Linds is blitzed again
Damn, have you seen her?

Jay W.

"Space was tight," the sergeant said, adding that Lohan may have nudged the lounge employee's parked car, believed to be a Corvette.

"He came out and said, 'Don't hit my car,'" Ro said. "She was making a multipoint U-turn and photographers were in her way."

The lounge employee, whose name hasn't been released, told officers that Lohan's Porsche grazed his knee. There was no injury and the man's car wasn't damaged.

Misfortune... ???

Ih8Taxes

What a complete waste of a perfectly good Porsche.

Ih8Taxes

You know, with all this Kim and Lindasy overload I'd rather hear about...yikes...Paris! Oh wait, she's too old now.

LLsez

So, guess she hasn't been scared straight yet?

ilovegossip

This could have all been avoided if she hadn't driven. It would be a non story if someone else was driving. It would have even been less of a story if she wasn't exiting a club! She just doesn't get it!

Jay

Why is she leaving at 1 pm? I thought morgue was an 8 hour shift. Or is that for everyone but Lohan?

ilovegossip

Hmmm she WAS at CS? What time was that tweet? Isn't she supposed to put in a full day?

awards

CELL PHONE INTERCEPT! ' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ The Paps have a scanner on Linsay’s cell!
The Paps had a partial cell phone intercept between the Homebody and Holley early this morning!
HOMEBODY> “I am not going back to jail. I am making a big CAREER COMEBACK! I don’t care if I have to blow every cop and sheriff in LA. I am not going back TO JAIL!” ENABELER> “Honey! Calm down! It won’t come to that! I’ll get you off as usual…! How did you plan to handle the female cops and sheriffs?” {Signal lost due to rapid acceleration} Tape to the highest bidder?

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Get that new calendar yet, NICOLE?